chapter 16

Spencer woke up early the next morning, his neck hurting from sleeping on the couch all night. He sat up, stretching and looked over, checking the time.

It was only eight.

He sighed, standing up to look around the living room. Aspen was most likely still asleep. Knowing how much she drank last night, he knew she would be out for a while.

He rubbed his neck, wincing in pain as he did.

He walked over to the mirror in the spare room in confusion to see what was hurting so bad.

He turned his head to the side to see his neck; he was not expecting the site he saw.

3 large red and purple bruises trailing up the side of his neck, the skin around it still an angry red from irritation.

Damn. He thought. He knew what she did would leave marks after the first time her lips connected with his neck...but he really didn't think she could leave marks that were so harsh to the eyes. He wasn't going to be able to hide these since they were so far up on his neck...

He lightly traced his fingers over the marks, remembering the feeling of her lips on his neck in her blue of a night. He is going to get very distracted now knowing that feeling and that she was the one doing it.

He shook his head trying not to think of her mouth and what exactly it could do. His crotch grew hard again at the thought. This needed to stop and soon.

He couldn't pay attention during work anymore, any time she was close to him or even talking to him his thoughts ran rampant in his head.

He scrubbed his face with his hands. Aspen should be waking up soon. He thought as he walked over to the kitchen, grabbing the orange juice and bread out of the refrigerator. He plopped the bread in the toaster before grabbing two glasses, pouring the juice and waiting for Aspen to wake up.

Aspen rubbed her eyes, blinking a few times before opening her eyes,. Her head was pounding at the movement. What the hell did they do last night? She asked herself as she looked around the room, noticing it wasn't hers before she looked down knowing these were not her clothes.

Was... was she in Spencer's room?

The realization hit. All of a sudden, the memories of last night's game flooding back into her head like a hurricane. Her face turned a bright red as she remembered what happened last night.

She just wanted to curl up in a ball and die. That was not the way she wanted to tell him, not at all.

She slowly got out of Spencer's bed and walked to the door, preparing herself for what was coming.

She opened the door and immediately saw Spencer at his small coffee table, her ears burning more than they already were.

Spencer looked over at her. "Morning, Anna. How are you feeling?" He asked her.

She groaned as a response and walked over to his couch, flopping herself down on it. She buried her face into the pillow. "I feel like shit." She said, the pillow muffling her voice a bit.

Spencer chuckled as he got up from the table, bringing her a glass of orange juice and toast, hoping it would help. He sat down on the couch, patting one of her legs to signal to her to get up.

She sat up on the couch, crossing her legs as she took the orange juice and toast from him, drinking and eating it fast not realizing how hungry she actually was. Spencer just watched her in silence.

She finished the rest of the orange juice, leaning forward to set the glass down on the table before turning to look at him. "So...'' She said, not knowing how to start this off.