Beneath The Moonlight

After the domes were set free signaling the end of the wedding it was time to go home. Workers came to pack up as everyone went their separate ways. The children were practically falling over their feet with sleep, when they reached home Naruto and Shikamaru tucked them in before closing up and heading into their room. 

When Naruto opened the door the room was filled with the scent of a rainforest. It smelt heavenly, the room was covered with bouquets of flowers which gave a certain glow with the moon shining in from the curtains covering the floor to ceiling windows. He turned to Shikamaru who looked stunned by the turn out.

"So you didn't arrange this?" Naruto quizzed as he walked around the room falling deeper under the smell of the rainforest. This brought him back to the times when he would sleep in the forest as a teen.

"No but it's beautiful." Shikamaru hummed as he picked up a card that was laying beside an arrangement of lube.  It was from Sakura.

                                         Go easy on Naruto with that bulge of yours

Shikamaru chuckled as he felt his erection grow, now he knew why he was getting aroused. Sakura and her tricks with aroma arousal. He looked over at Naruto to see his face taking on a heated look. He closed the door and approached his husband. 'It's so damn good to call you that.'

He snaked his hands around the blond's waist and pulled him back into his chest. Naruto let out a soft gasp which pulled on Shikamaru's growing problem. "Seems Sakura set us up." Naruto reached on hand behind him to rest on the Nara's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Naruto ran his fingers through soft locks which were coming undone.

When he pulled back he gave Shikamaru a sultry smile. "Then why aren't we taking advantage of it." Shikamaru smiled and slipped between Naruto's head and shoulder. He sucked lightly on the skin while his hands got busy with stripping his treat. For once he loved that Naruto wore so many layers of clothes. It gave him the advantage to tease him longer.

Naruto was in a slight daze as he felt nimble fingers card through his outfit getting closer to his flushed flesh. He nuzzled Shikamaru's cheek as he felt the wet muscle prepare his neck for another mark. He shuddered at the slight pain which came with the teeth sinking in his sink. Then he felt it, that almost demonic hunger when he was pregnant last time. He could feel that Shikamaru was reacting the same way when he clutched one of his husband's arms that were trembling slightly.

"Shika," Naruto murmured as demonic red eyes met his which were the same. "I love you." Shikamaru smiled which placed his quirky fangs on display. Naruto smiled and kissed him as his hands got busy disrobing the Nara as well. In a flurry of discarding clothes their skin finally touched. A sigh of relief as the incessant hunger staved for a moment.

Shikamaru turned Naruto to him fully as he roamed the soft body with familiarity, he reveled in Naruto's slight claws caressing his neck as the kiss went deeper. Naruto's other arm pulled the kimono off his shoulders just as Shikamaru did the same. Now locked in a lip embrace as they both stood naked Shikamaru gripped Naruto's waist and lifted the blond. As Naruto's body complied their erections brushed creating much needed friction. They sighed in pleasure.

Naruto pulled back tightening his grip around Shikamaru's neck. "I need you now." The words were whispered in a rushed voice as Naruto's lungs cried for air after a long passionate kiss. Shikamaru was panting as his and Naruto's chest heaved in sync. Shikamaru didn't need to be told twice as he carried Naruto to bed. It was drawn to both their attention that the sheets were stark white and pressed with an iron. 

Sakura really did pay attention to detail.

Naruto was laid in the middle and he marveled at Shikamaru's board shoulders as he hovered over him. Naruto has seen this so many times, but each time made it feel like it was the first. He pulled Shikamaru down and their lips met in a frenzy, so much for slow and passionate. Shikamaru sucked on his tongue bringing out a whimper and hip thrust from his blond. He grasped thick thighs and split them open and wandered his hand down to the puckered pink hole that was clenching around air.