Where They Stand

Temari sprinted the final short distance to the Sand Village, Gaara was in for a surprise when she sees her. Little did she know Gaara had the ultimate revenge planned for her. Temari grinned as she handed her papers over to the guards and found it weird they didn't smile with her like they usually do when their Desert Rose came to visit. She shrugged it off and tugged Haruka, her lover along with her to the Hokage tower. 

She busted the door open and smiled as she came face to face with faces she hadn't seen in months. "Guys I'm home for good," She praised as she came through ignoring the elders who gave her looks of distaste. Gaara and Kankuro looked at her blankly.

"Care to explain Temari?" Kankuro asked bitterly, Temari froze at his voice. Wasn't he happy she was coming home.

"Temari we know why your here and I'm both disgusted and enraged with you." Gaara spoke lowly. When she eyed his face he wore the same look he had when they were children. That deranged look of a killer. 

"What- wait." She was cut off when she felt something wrap around her feet, she looked down and saw sand restraining her. A loud growl echoed off the wall and Gaara's eyes were Shukaku's. He was drawing on the tailed beast. 

"You've disgraced the Sand, your marriage to Shikamaru was a political plus for the alliance we share. You just botched it with your unfulfilled desires. If you weren't happy then request a divorce, you had to let it linger until your son found out and ultimately made Shikamaru draw the divorce card. Like it or not you have brought shame here." Gaara's words cut through her armor as she trembled in his sand. She hadn't felt this afraid since Naruto defeated him when they were kids.

"I'm sorry, Gaara. I'm sorry," She pleaded, Gaara shook his head.

"That won't do. By hurting Shikamaru you've caused Naruto to be hurt and seeing as Naruto is my Jinchuriki brother I won't settle until blood is split." He smirked cruelly. 

A screamed was sounded behind Temari and her blood ran cold. She twisted her head to see Haruka encased in the Sand as he eyes flew wide with terror. "No! Spill mine!" She pleaded only to be met with cold faces all around. 

"You have another punishment on the way, the man is the reason the marriage went under. An unknown, faceless, nameless man managed to wreck such a precious thing." Kankuro spat. He turned to the man. "I hope you realize the consequences of your foolish actions."

"Sand Coffin!" Haruka was crushed in the explosion and his remains spattered across Temari's face. She screamed as Gaara poured his blood and other matter over her. Temari scream echoed in the entire building as she was left in a pile of Sand, blood and crushed body remains. She turned her eyes to her brothers to see Gaara back to his normal blank self and Kankuro looking at her expectantly.

"By orders of me the Kazekage, Temari Subaku you are demoted to Genin effective immediately." Gaara's glare froze her on the ground. "Further more you are exiled until further notice. I'll send word should I detest your presence any less." 

Temari flew up and marched up to him only to be held down by Anbu. "You can't do that, the entire council should reach a unanimous decision before you can exile me!"

Gaara looked at her as he were scolding a mere child. "But they did, get out of my sight. Before I kill you instead."

Temari looked at all the council members who gave her disgusted looks. She was picked up by Anbu where she will be thrown out at the gate. She struggled to free herself of their grip but it was useless. She was exiled from her home and the gates of the Leaf were closed as well. Haruka was also gone and she left behind her son. She was truly alone now.

***************************

Sasuke panted as he ran across the rooftops to the Hokage Tower. He had heard what happened via hawk by Sakura and he had to hear it straight from the Hoakge himself. He barged through the door to meet an uncommon sight. Naruto was wrapped in Shikamaru's embrace as he talked about something to the raven. They took noted of his presence but make no move to separate.

"Sasuke your back!" Naruto yelled happily, the blond still looked as bright despite all the years that have passed. "You aren't due for a next 2 months. Speaking of which I need to give you time off. Sadara misses you."

"Wait, hold up what is happening with you." Sasuke demanded. "Sakura said, you had a divorce and whatnot." 

Naruto gave him a sad smile before he explained everything. Sasuke has never felt such a range of emotions fly through his body before. It was disorientating and to top it off Naruto told him that he was seeing Shikamaru now. That was like being smashed by Kurama's ultimate form. He felt pissed but yet he shouldn't be.

"Oh and a little secret," Naruto came closer and whispered in his ear. That triggered him, he flashed a look of pure rage towards the Nara who had the audacity to look clueless. "Teme, I'm having twins!"

Naruto looked so happy and yet he wasn't the one to give him that happiness. He wants another chance, needs one. He sealed an arm around Naruto's wrist and yanked him forward in a kiss. Naruto froze and kicked him while Shikamaru's shadow clamped around his neck strangling him.

"The fuck Sasuke!" Shikamaru's voice growled. It sounded different than usual, he turned to the Nara to see Kurama's eyes instead of his usual brown eyes. "What. Do. You. Think. Your. Doing?" 

Sasuke looked into the depths of those demonic eyes and felt himself being drained of any strength he had. In a flash Shikamaru had him thrown across the room and crashed through the wall into the hall. His shadow wrapped around Sasuke's foot and multiple shadows branched off from the owner and pierced his body, they avoided vital points but Sasuke suspected that Shikamaru wanted him to feel the pain.

Naruto watched on with disappointment, he held on Shikamaru's waist which caused the alpha to paused momentarily. He looked at the blond who pouted a bit. Those lips were kissed by that bastard! He pinned Sasuke to the wall with the shadows still impaling his body and glared at him.

"He isn't yours." He growled and he drove his shadow deeper into the Uchiha's body. "He's mine and only mine. I'm quite selfish." Naruto smiled at that and hugged the Nara tighter.

"I'm his first love," Sasuke choked out.

Shikamaru sneered at him. "I'm his mate."

Naruto looked at Sasuke sadly. "Teme, I forgive you. It was a lapse in judgement. You love Sakura, now go see your family." Naruto gave him a small smile as Shikamaru receded his shadow. 

Naruto came up to his crumbled figure and made him bite down on his arm. Sasuke appreciated the gesture, when it was done he stood up and schooled his features. He lost this round, but he wouldn't lose this next one. He gave the Nara a calculated stare.

Shikamaru recognized the challenge and growled in acceptance. Naruto looked between the two and sighed, he summoned two Kyuuni claws and smashed them in the ground. "Get a lid on all the alpha shit in here." He murmured going back to his work and leaving his lover and intel personnel the brood.