Part 13

It was Kate. "Hey uh I brought you these." she extend her arms.

"They're your favourite. Well they were when we were younger." she smiles referring to the box of chocolates in her hands.

"Thanks. I still love these. I didn't now you remember that much about me." I say accepting the chocolates.

"Y/n I never wanted to stop being your friend. I never wanted you hurt you either." she looks into my eyes with honesty.

"I know. Maybe we could hang out sometime." I smile. "That would be great!" she slips out a piece of paper and pen.

"Give me call yeh?" she hands me the paper. "Yeh sure" I giggle. "Alright I'll see you around." she hugs me then makes her down my drive way.

"I'm going to school tomorrow! I'll see you then?" I shout. "Yep! I'll see you in class." she shouts back and waves goodbye. I smile to myself.

I close the door, slip the paper in my back pocket of my jeans and make my way over to Calum.

"Is everything ok?" he asks hugging me.

"Everything's perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day my mum drove both me and Calum to school so that I didn't turn up late like I usually did. Calum and I were the first to walk into and sit down.

I wasn't getting weird stares from people. And no one was calling out 'slut' or whore'. I felt much more comfortable. Especially with Calum.

A few people entered the classroom. Then a few kids from the 'popular' group walked in. Kate wasn't there.

Neither was Shelly and her possy. I then see Kate walk in and past the group of girls and boys, then heads towards Calum and I.

"Hey Y/n!" she greets me happily, taking a seat next to me. "Hey!" I smile. "Why aren't you sitting with them?" I ask.

"Like I said. I always wanted to say your friend. Is it ok if I sit here?" she takes her books out. "It's more than ok." a ear to ear smile surfaces my lips.

"Where are Shelly and the other girls." I ask, looking over to the other side of the class room. "You don't have to worry about anything anymore y/n. They're expelled." she places her hand on my shoulder.

I turn my head to Calum."They're expelled?" Calum cuts into the conversation. "Yep. That's right." she leans over to see Calum more clearly.

You stole my man | Calum Hoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें