Part 10

"What do you want!" I yell backing away from her and her pack of 4 other girls. "I want Calum. But I know he is 'into' you.

So I got your trusty little neighbour here to film you 'doing it'" she says pointing to Kate. "You what!" I yell in shock.

"That's right! And by the time schools over today the whole school will have seen how much of a slut you are.

Calum doesn't even love you! Did you see how he didn't care? Because we doesn't care about you!" she laughs and so does her little 'possy'.

"Why would you do that you bitch!" I yell. "Get her!" Shelly yells to her girls. One of them grabs my hair while two them hold my legs and arms.

Shelly then walks over to me with her pink high heels. "Next time don't have sex with MY man." she abuses me. She threw about 4 blows to my face probably breaking my nose. Then kicks me in the stomach leaving me to fall to the ground.

I look up and see Kate just watching. Everything. I had no strength and I couldn't pull myself up. They beat me to a pulp.

"No ones going to find you because no cares about you." she laughs while waving the 'Out Of Order' sign that they will stick on the door in my face.

They all leave me there taking my phone and wallet. Kate was the last to leave, looking at me with a straight face. I was surprised she wasn't laughing. My nose was bleeding and I couldn't breathe properly.

I was in pain everywhere. My stomach felt like it was bleeding inside and the next think I knew I blacked out.