Part 9

Again. My bus was late again. Just like how it was on my first day of school.
When I finally got to school I rushed into class. Of course it had already started and I was getting a detention for sure with this teacher.

"Ah y/n, late again I see." he sighs in disappointment. "Well that's your last warning." he glares at me.

"Sorry sir. Wont happen again" I smile and look at Calum waiting for me to sit next to him.

I walked over to my usual seat to Calum but then my attention draws to something else. "slut!" "whore!" I turn around to see everyone but Calum giggling to themselves. 'what the hell' I think to myself.

I keep walking towards Calum and sit down next to him pecking his cheek. "*cough* slut *cough*" I hear again. I look at Calum who has all attention on me.

"Did you hear that? Was that to me?" I ask him.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" he mumbles. "Calum!" I hit him softly.

"Sorry what?" he snaps out of his day dream. "Are they calling me a slut?" I gesture with my hand to the people on the other side of the class.

"They better not be." Calum looks over to the group of 'popular' girls and boys.

What are they looking at?" I ask Calum who was just as confused as I was. "I dunno it looks like they are laughing at something on Jake's phone." he pulls me into a hug.

"Don't worry about it babe." he kisses my forehead.

"Haha this is where it gets heated guys! This is hilarious! Good work Kate! the stuff we could do with this video is endless!" Shelly the biggest bitch in school shouts to everyone.

"Shelly, Jake put that away before I take it!" they teacher yells.

'Why are they calling me a slut and whore?' I think to myself. 'Its nothing just get back to work y/n' I reply to my self.
Before I knew it the bell had gone for the end of class.

Calum and I stood up walking out of the classroom with linked hands. Shelly, Jake and the others were giving me rather dirty looks or evil smirks.

When I walked out of the class I felt like I had a big sign on my head saying 'STARE AT ME'.

Everyone was looking at me and I had no idea why. It was making me feel uncomfortable. A few people walk past me and coughed 'slut' 'whore' and 'bitch'. Calum was completely blind to what was happening.

"Uh Calum I'm just going to go to the bathroom ok?" I say as I feel tears welling up. "Ok. Are you ok babe?" he cups my face so that I look into his eyes.

"Yes I'm fine I just need to uh pee." I lie. "Ok I'll see you at recess." he pecks my lips.

I run into the bathroom as fast I possibly can. I stop at the sink to get some cold wet tissues to cool me down and prevent me from crying.

"Awwww well look who it is." I hear a bitchy voice from behind me.