Part 6

It was the most perfect date i had ever been on. We watched movies for hours and cuddled and kissed all through the night.

We were kissing passionately and his hands were creeping up my shirt and he was basically on top of me.

I didn't actually know what was going on in the movie because our lips had been attached for a while. He started kissing my cheek and then went down to my jawline and then started kissing my neck.

I smiled as he was doing this, things were getting full on. My phone started vibrating and yet another text from mum ruining a perfect moment.

'Hey can you be home at 7:00 your father and i want to go out and meet with some friends so i need you to come look after y/b/n'

I couldn't believe her she said she wasn't going out tonight. "I'm sorry cal i have to go look after y/b/n" i said with an upset tone in my voice.

"Awe don't go babe" he said looking at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes, he looked incredibly cute.

"Wait i have an idea" i said suddenly and sitting up straight. "Do you like baby sitting?" I smirked at him.

"It depends who I'm with" he smirked and nudged you. "Well a certain girlfriend has to leave her boyfriend and look after her brother and this girl was wondering if her lovely boyfriend would like to help her." i said smiling and laughing.

"This boyfriend would love to" he said hugging me. "I asked my mum and she said it's fine" i said to Calum on the way to my house.

"Shit" he suddenly said when you were waiting at the door.

"What? What happened?" i said in a panic, "I'm about to meet your parents!!" he said with a scared look on his face.

"Oh my god don't scare me like that" you said slapping his arm gently, "And you'll be fine" I said laughing. he looked so nervous it was adorable .

Calum and I were waiting outside my house. He was so nervous. "Babe it will be ok." I reassured him pecking his cheek.

"I know I just really want to impress them. Especially cause we haven't been together for that long" he smiled nervously.

Both my parents the opened door. My mum greet Calum with a warm hug and my dad with a firm handshake.

"You must be Calum" my dad asked. "Yes. It's nice to meet you sir" Calum replied. Y/b/n was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey y/b/n" i said rubbing his head. "This is Calum, he's going to help me look after you" y/b/n finally took his eyes off the television and looked at Calum.

"Hey Calum I'm y/b/n" Calum looked pleased and replied "Hey buddy" while smiling and shaking his hand.

"We'll be gone for a while so I'll text you when I'm nearly home ok" my mum smiled and walked out the door with my dad.

"Oh what do you do when your looking after kids" Calum said while following me into the kitchen.

"Basically you make sure the kids don't do anything dumb." I said chuckling. "Ok sounds easy enough" he said as we entered the kitchen.

"Hey y/b/n do you want anything to eat?" i yelled at him from the kitchen. "Not really but can you get me something to drink" he yelled back.

I went over to the fridge and got out some apple juice and a glass and put in on the bench. While i was pouring the drink i felt arms snaking around my waist from behind and kisses on my neck.

"I'm hungry " Calum said in a deep voice. "We don't have much to eat what do you want" I said softly with a hidden smile.

"I'm not hungry for food right now " he said making me put the juice and the glass down and turning me around and then picking me up and put me on the bench.

"Cal my brothers in the other room" I said whispering and laughing a little because the soft kisses that he was placing on my neck tickled.