Part 5

"I dont know cal i mean you're amazing and all but i don't think i'm you're type if you know what i mean" i said looking down at my feet.

Calum lifted my chin with his index finger and softly kissed my lips. "Y/n you're absolutely my type i've been finding a way too talk to you for years."

"Iv'e always thought you were so beautiful and when i saw you rush into the classroom yesterday i thought you looked so cute and then when i saw that the only seat available was next to me i just had to suck it up and talk to you" he said this while slowly holding my hands and biting his lip.

He was so sweet i didn't know what to say. i mumbled a few sounds which didn't make sense.

"Please just say yes. I want to get to know you more. Maybe you can change me." he said while hugging me and putting his chin on the top of my head and the side of my face was now on his chest with our arms curled around each other.

"Okay" i said smiling softly. "Thank god because it would have made what i'm about to show you next so awkward" he said while taking my hand and leading you somewhere.

I didn't know what to expect, he was leading me towards the backyard and then I saw it, he had set up a romantic date with flowers,pillows, blankets, a tv, and a heap of movies all set out on his deck.

I felt like tearing up but instead you just kissed his lips and hugged him tightly.