Part 4

We both say up straight on the bed, looking into each other's eyes. "Are you ok?" i asked.

"Um yeh it's just I don't really you know you that much. You aren't really the type of girl I would be talking to you. I've always had a small thing for you but I would never of thought you would...you know...kiss me back. I just don't want to do anything to screw it up you know'" he said biting his lip and looking at me.

He doesn't want to screw 'it' up? So many thoughts are in my head I can't think straight. "Um yeh you're right" i said half smiling.

"I am?" he let out a breath he was holding in. "Yeh your totally right" i said getting up from the bed and standing on one side of the room.

"yeh we should just take things slow and not rush things you know."

"We don't want to be cliché" i spoke passing at the side of the room.

"Yeh clichés are the worst" Calum said while getting up and standing on the other side of the room so we were on other sides of the room.

"We can control ourselves not like other teenagers and their raging hormones i mean they can't control themselves" i didn't even know what i was saying words took over me.

"Yeh we are capable of making intelligent decisions" Calum said proudly

"Yeh we totally are" we stared at each other for about ten seconds, the tension was so high when out of the blue he said

"Oh fuck it" we ran towards each other connecting our lips together.

He led me to the bed while still holding the kiss. He slowly and softly dropped me onto the bed then laid on top of me deepening the kiss.
We were all over each but still not getting to into it.

"Cal-" i peeped. "Yeh" he said with his lips still on me.

I slowly started pulling away "We need to do this assignment" I said quietly. He chuckles

"Yeh we probably should shouldn't we, but later" connecting his lips with mine again. Suddenly i hear my phone buzz, i pulled away so that I could look at it.

Calum didn't loose contact with me. He was kissing down my neck when saw i had 10 text messages from my mum saying 'where are you!'.

"Shit i've got to go Calum i'm sorry" i said still looking at my phone and then looking up at his cute face.

"Awe don't go" he said looking sad and cute with his big brown eyes.

I felt so guilty but i had to go "Yeh i do sorry cal" I pecked his lips and starting walking out of the room.

"We'll do this again sometimes right?" he asked while standing up from the bed. "Well we have 2 weeks don't we?" you said chuckling and then running out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day i walked into the school and saw Calum waiting for me outside the gates. He looked really cute and nervous and i didn't know why.

"Hey y/n" he said walking me into the school. "hey cal" i said softly smiling. We were just walking awkwardly to my first class with him next to me. I didn't know what to say and i don't think he did either.

We got to my classroom and he said shyly "Can you come to mine this afternoon".

"Sure! Are we gonna work on the assignment?" I said smiling at him. "Something like that" he smirked and then walked away.

I got butterflies all in my stomach. I didn't know what to expect.

Every Time I saw Calum that day he just smiled quickly and scurried away. Something was different about him today and i didn't know what. It came to the end of the day and i went to the gates outside of the school and saw Calum started there with a big smile on his face.

We drove home listening to Green Day again and singing at the top of our lungs. When we got to his house he led me to his room again and i sat on his bed and started doing the assignment.

"Can i ask you something" Calum said while walking around his room and playing with a bouncy ball.

"Sure" i said smiling , staring at my laptop screen.

"If i asked you out what would you say?" he asked while sitting at the end of the bed that i was sitting on.

I shut my laptop and stared at him and softly said "I don't know it depends if you ask me or not".

He got up and took my hand and got me to stand up. We were both standing up facing each other.

"Y/n will you go out with me" he said looking very nervous but cute at the same time.