Ved raised his eyebrows and said

VED: whatever our mothers did is also wrong Shivani, we should make them realise there mistake. It is wrong to select a guy who is already married. So I think we are not so bad as them.

I glared at him and said

SHIVANI: I accept that but look at them see there faces how scared they are.

Ved said

VED: you should have seen tara and arjun face when mom introduced karan as tara's groom. So we are just teaching them a lesson, they have been playing this game for a week but tara started this game yesterday and she is ending it today.

I just nodded my head and asked tara

SHIVANI: so tara what is your next plan.

She replied shrugging off her shoulder while eating Maggi.

TARA: I don't know let's think about that later.

After hearing her words mine, ved and arjun jaws were kissing the ground.

Arjun asked her

ARJUN: without any plan how can sit coolly and eat Maggi.

Tara rolled her eyes and continued eating Maggi, she said

TARA: what you want me to do. See arjun if I have to plan something then I have to eat something or else I won't get any idea. I am like mottu from motto patlu, If he eats samosa he will get the idea. for me, if I eat something then I will get some idea. So let me continue to eat still that you people think something, don't disturb me.

immediately arjun took the bowl of Maggi from tara, at last, he did one work correctly but what I saw next made me regret for the words I said before.

He took the bowl and started eating the Maggi and said to tara.

ARJUN: you are slowly proving that you are my girlfriend and I am happy about this. Wow, Maggi is awesome who made it.

Tara said happily

TARA: I made it arjun, is it nice.

He nodded his head, I hit my head looking at this two and I said to ved.

SHIVANI: you were fighting for them with me see what your sister and your brother in law are doing instead of planning they are enjoying eating Maggi as if nothing happened.

Ved giggled I glared at him. At last, both tara and arjun finished eating Maggi I said

SHIVANI: guys Maggi is over if you are hungry then you should eat the bowl only. So now stop eating and start planning.

Tara and arjun nodded there head and tara finally said

TARA: see guys I have messaged all the three to come at 6 pm at XYZ Road. They will come, I have invited our father and Karan's wife also.

I asked tara

SHIVANI: are we going for a function to invite them, we are going to show their true faces and tell your family about your love story.

Tara, arjun and ved glared at me. I smiled sheepishly and said

SHIVANI: okay okay sorry you continue.

She nodded and continued her plan and she said

TARA: By this everyone will get to know the truth our mothers and karan will getting punching from their respective partner we will enjoy the show.

We all nodded and smiled evilly.

It was 5 pm we all started leaving and got into the car suddenly tara again went back to her home saying