34.5) epilogue

'BREAKING NEWS....the body of the London schoolgirl who went missing after a boat outing with her parents several months ago....washed up....despite her being missing for several months,  much to scientists surprise she was found.....'

The news line fades in and out of focus on a gloomy day.

-

-

-

-

-
Draco Malfoy dropped out of school after the tragedy. He moved out of his parents home and became independent. He never allowed his hair to return to its icy, platinum colour and found and used the exact same brand of hair dye that she had on that Spring night.

He never commented on anybodies  blood status or family name ever again. When the Battle of Hogwarts commenced he immediately returned and joined Harry's side.

When the battle was won, we moved to Muggle's London and joined a small Wizarding community, however, he became fascinated with the muggle way of life and began living an almost total muggle life.

He never worked due to his immense wealth but due to his changed and true personality, he did not struggle to befriend people and had a long line of close and true friends.

-

Cedric Diggory dwelled on the past for a long time after the tragedy. Unlike Draco, he continued to attend Hogwarts. Through his close friend, he befriended Lee Chang. After Hogwarts they married young and had one daughter whom they named 'Celina.'

Lee struggled and blamed herself for not getting closer to Celina and for 'putting boyfriends before her' in her priorities. Cedric constantly assured her otherwise but always partly blamed himself.

Also Pansy and Blaise r in juvy now 🤭 don't drop the soap sir

One chapter left !
Thanks guys!!

✔️