3)Who?

Sandpaper once again, ugh. It hurts. But my mind...it's clear, almost like it's been cleaned?
My parents are gone. But I'm not phased? It feels as if I moved out twenty years ago and they died peacefully in their sleep. I sit up once again with much more ease. A severe weight has been lifted off my shoulders and thrown far far away.
This time I'm not outside. The thought and memory of that dense forest and gloomy lake are becoming blurry just like everything else in the past is. "Where am I? And..who are you?"
I mumble and stumble over my words. The man, the one in the corner who is observing me from where he sits narrows his eyes into a kind smile as I come through.
"You may call me Dumbledore my dear." He lightly smiles. His white beard shaking as his jaw opens and closes. Why is he dressed like that? Long grey robes lined with a fancy silver and a subtle lace. Tiny details of embroidery littered across the thick fabrics. He looks like something out of a history book.
"Where...am...I" a groan escapes my lips as I sit up and slowly place my feet to the floor. A carpet greets them. The room is the definition of antique, clocks spring from different places on the walls. Cupboards and shelves stuffed with rotting books and parchment. Sleek black drawers that are bolted shut secretively.
The old man chuckles gently as he observes the young lady in his office before he takes a seat behind his oak desk. "Now I may ask you a question," he begins. "See, you are not quite as you seem, you are not the typical person one would find behind the doors of Hogwarts."

"Hog-? Hog who?"

"Hogwarts Celina, Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry."

I blink heavily before laughing in amusement.

"Witchcraft?...Wizardry!?"

"Of course," Dumbledore hauls his ageing body up from his desk. "I understand that it is a lot to take in dear," he places a warm hand on my shoulder. "But I believe that you were placed here for a reason. Not every mere mortal can spot Hogwarts but you, you walked right to us."

My face narrows in confusion. "But I-I don't understand...I don't understand-"

"Fear not, wizards are not the heinous, monsters that you read about in books," he starts as he paces the room. "We are just like you Celina. I cannot place my finger on how or why you are here but I believe firmly, that one day we will find out for it is no mishap or no convenience that you appeared on my doorstep, do not be fooled on that matter." He proudly exhibits the fact that no mere mortal has ever penetrated his thick protection spells.

"Fear not, have no fear, I will ensure that you live to your full potential here at Hogwarts, I just need your, entire, co operation. Celina, do you think that this...is possible?"

Stunned I reply , "Yes?"

-
Cya