31)Frickin'n a jacuzzi (seggs)

SPELLING MISTAKES - are unfortunate autocorrect! (If you spot a mistake please comment on it so I can fix it!)

I refused to walk into class late by myself, hence why I am sitting in the corner of the prefects bathroom facing the wall as my boyfriend undresses.

I hear the water splashing as he enters and sits down. The room is full of steam and the water bubbles as it takes on a sauna, jacuzzi atmosphere.

I did not know that such luxuries existed in Hogwarts. Especially considering that our shower has the weakest water pressure I may have ever seen! But, it does the job.

"Aren't you getting in?" He suddenly asks. By the sound of his voice I can tell he has turned his head to see me facing the wall.

He laughs to himself as he sees me and I blush deeply.

"Why are you turned around?" He asks through a laugh. "Not like you've never seen this before." He turns back around.

I blush deeply. He isn't lying, but something seems so wrong about watching him bathe.

"Get in!" He encourages me, sounding quite snappish and fed up.

"Oh fine!" I retort as I tut. I get frustrated sometimes when I'm anxious.

"You have to look away!" I tell him as I begin taking off my outer clothes.

"No." he replies, almost sarcastically and he turns fully to watch me with a sly grin.

"Draco!" I slightly plead. He laughs cruelly and rolls his eyes while turning around.

I keep my undergarments on and cover my chest with my arms in and 'X' shape as I self consciously get in. He obeys my pleads and turns his head in the opposite direction as I enter the boiling water.

"Ouch!" I wince as I do so. How is he sitting there so casually in this pit of lava.

He turns to me with a smile once I'm fully in. I keep my distance of about two metres away and rest my back against the rim of the large pool.

"Are you sure we're allowed in here?" I ask, glancing at the 'prefects only' sign on the door.

"Oh yeah of course," he begins, "Seen PottAH and Diggory boo coming in here last year."

I frown at his mocking, "Together?..." I suddenly question....

"Gosh no!" He tuts as he looks away in apparent disgust. "Separately" he clarifies.

"Ohh..." I sigh as I swing my head away and nod awkwardly.

I watch the foamy bubbles gathering at the top of the water like froth on a coffee.

"I want to try something..." , I'm refocused to his voice from the popping bubbles, now realising that he has been staring at me for quite some time.

"Oh? What?" I ask slightly flustered. I feel my cheeks tinting and for what?
Maybe because we're both naked in a relatively confined place with no assurance that somebody won't walk in?

"Just come here..." he flickers his eyes, beckoning me over.

"I-" I protest, why am I being so shy considering I was literally choking on him a few nights ago. (🤭 sorry I hate myself now)

  He moves quickly and grabs my arm with his hand, pulling me over through the water.

I gulp and widen my eyes as he does so but he doesn't seem too phased. My hand brushes off his side under the water as I reposition myself to a close seat beside him and I quickly retract it and blush.