Blurb

"Tatum, why don't you introduce yourself to Mr. Luke Hemmings over here." My mother's annoying voice made me stomp my feet hard on the ground. "Watch your manners, dear." She tried to smile back to the tall blonde guy who looked 10 years older than me.

"Good day to you, Sir. I am Tatum Beck and I am 17 years old, studying at the Somerset Manor School for The Ladies near Brunswick, youngest daughter to my mom over here." I faked a smile whilst offering him my hand. I know I am not supposed to introduce myself like this but I am doing this on purpose just to get back with my mother.

I am very much annoyed at her that she would even bring me to this classy party of her classy fake friend, drinking their classy soda fizz drink with there classy stuck up nose held up high and I cant believe that she made me wear this horrible dress. The color is horrible it blue, light blue and it has ruffles of taffeta on it and it itches my skin..Shit! I sound so whiny! but it's because I cant even breath because of how tight this thing is. She is seriously doing a great job on damaging me permanently.

"Hello, Tate, I'm Luke Hemmings and I am 30, thanks so much for reminding me." He chuckled, his voice smooth like pudding "..and this is Adelaide, my wife." He introduced me to a well endowed beautiful brunette that was standing beside him. Sad that he's already married. And I cant remember what high school I graduated from, because you see, I was a bit of a mess before and I keep dropping out but that's all settled now because I was able to get my Degree." He was able to keep up with my wit, I'm impressed. Not bad for a 30 year old.

"Actually it's Tatum not Tate and its a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hemmings" I curtsy.

"Just call me Luke," He insisted and I nodded even though I am pretty sure I will always call him by his surname. Its just the way it is.

Always Respect Your Elderly as they say in that Good Manners and Right Conduct book they give out during 1st grade homeroom.

His wife gave me a faint smile and I am pretty much sure I don't care about what is happening right now. I should be in bed, reading books or watching some shitty sitcom but instead, I am here, fake smiling with fake ass rich people.

Can this night get this fucking longer?

-

A/N.

Cast:

Tatum Beck - Taissa Farmiga (from AHS Murder House/Coven)

Adelaide Hemmings - Alexandra Daddario (Percy Jackson/Baywatch)