Chapter Thirty-Six: My Love

W A R N I N G:
DONT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOURE NOT ONLINE OR IF U DONT HAVE WIFI BC U NEED TO LISTEN TO A SONG. SO PLEASE, GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEARCH FOR THE SONG, MY LOVE BY SIA. 

PLEASE DO THIS SO YOU COULD FEEL THIS CHAPTER. THIS WOULD REALLY SUCK IF U DONT LISTEN TO THE SONG AS YOU CONTINUE READING ON.

I HAVE IT PINNED ON TOP AND IF YOU CANT LOAD IT GO TO YOUTUBE AND PLEASE LOAD THE SONG OR IF U HAVE IT IN UR MEDIA PLAYLIST OR IT WAS ALREADY DOWNLOADED IN YOUR PHONE THEN PLEASE LISTEN TO IT.

WAIT FOR MY CUE TO WHEN YOU WILL START TO PLAY THE SONG ILY X
-

People say, love is something you have to find and when you do you should take a chance and grab the opportunity. You will suffer heartbreaks and heart aches but in the end, as long as you fight for it..you're going to end up having a good ending.

Love is something you can't find right away. Love deceives people and therefore love is blind. It blinds you once you let it sink unto you. It blinds you to do things, things you'll regret and things that you will never forget.

Love is precious, love is kind, love is many things.

Love will either haunt you, break you or change you but love is something..a feeling that you will never want to forget.

"Ma'am do you want to see him now? He's in the ICU. 5th door to the left down east wing."

I looked up and saw the same nurse from 4 hours ago.

I'm disoriented. Ive been awake and crying for 28 hours. I've been waiting for what seems like forever in this waiting room but in reality it was only 6 hours.

Calum was fast asleep beside me. I didn't bother waking him up. We both look like a wreck from the lack of sleep.

I'm pushing myself to the limit and I don't know if I still have any control in my body.

Am I ready to see him? I kept asking myself.

Of course I'm not but I have to.

I stood up and nodded, following the nurse who was leading me the way.

It feels like I am floating, I can't feel my feet against the floor. My hands shaking, my cheeks stained with tears, my lips trembling, my knees weak as I take a step.

Closer and closer we walk.

A doctor wearing a lab coat just exited Luke's room.

I didn't hesitate further more.