QOE | 0013 | PHARAOH'S GARDEN

Chapter 013: Pharaoh's Garden.

Three months later.

Per-khemret; at dawn,before the sun set on its horizon, a message was sent to all the royal wives. Pharoah had requested them to dine with him at his garden.

It's been seasons,since a good thing like this happened. Pharaoh, being a busy man,doesn't spend time with his wives like he use to do, neither does he goes to their harven. But today, he wants to dine with them.

And also his wives were oblige to meet him, it was something they've always wanted,let alone dreamed of;spending quality time with their husband without the any interruption of state matters.

Already the beautiful garden was decorated in all exquisiteness and splendor, and the banquet table was garnished with different delicacies of food: juicy meat, grapes of different shades of fruits in their colors, honey cake with other assorted dishes and most all red mulled wine.

Upon a wide marbled pavement, the mahogany table where Pharoah and his wives were going to feast was incredibly designed and fastened with cords of fine linens of white, purple and green.

Not to mention the massive rocks which projected out spring waters, flowed into a supposed fountain down into a large pond were flamingos and ducks swimmed back and forth in it. The peacocks too were moving at evey corner of the garden, proudly spreading their colourful wings beautifully like royal birds.

The monkeys too were on their own, eating bananas and jumping from one tree to the other. Even so, as the birds chirped, the squirrels were running around the trees, and going down to pick up nuts and avocados to feast on.

The rabbits in their finest spices were hopping around the garden and running off to any angle they chose, and also the butterflies that hid amongst the bushes, were feeding on flowers, transferring pollen from the anther to the stigma and beautifully they flew in dozens. Naturally, it was indeed a beautiful sight to behold.

Pharaoh's garden was magnificent.

However, with everything set in motion, what remained was the arrival of the queens, consorts and concubines. All of them, from the highest to the least wife.

The wives are addressed by their ranks, but only five of them are famously known in the kingdom, and that is the chief wife. Tuya. She is the high queen of egypt, and she superceeds them all.

Being haughty, strict and proud is her aura and most of all the reason why her power is untampered is because she bears the imperial seal. And not only is she an important figure in the nation, but she is mother of the crown prince; the future king of egypt.

Aside Tuya, Kashi, is the second wife and rival of the chief wife. intelligent, wise and smart, Kashi is very powerful and regal. But, she is known as the Secondary Empress. And she is a reputable figure in the nation because, she is the mother of the crown princess Azula.

Tiye is the third wife, she is known as the Primary Queen, yet she's enigmatic. On the other hand is Isis, the fourth wife, she is known as the noble consort but very domineering.

And finally the lesser wife, Kiya. The fifth wife of Pharoah Sethi, she is known as the pure consort and as for the rest wives (supposed), whose names won't be mentioned because they're just mere women in Pharaoh's harem.

These wives may be summoned to dine with their husband but one thing is very certain, they can't stand each other's guts. However, respect is an important rule in the house of Pharoah. Every wife must respect their senior no matter what happens. The head will forever be the head.