I was going to wear thigh high boots but I changed my mind and decided to wear my normal brown boots. My legs were exposed but my hair covered most of my exposed back.

I looked nice but not near as pretty as most of the other girls that would be there. I wish I had some make-up to put on my pale face but I would have to be content with my strawberry lip balm.

My phone dinged with a message.

G- I'm here.

I looked in the mirror one more time and took a deep breath.

My parents ought to be asleep by now but I still locked my door- just in case, before climbing out my window.

I had completely forgotten about the tree when I was putting that dress on. I hoped I didn't mistakenly flash my neighbours; but if a neighbour saw my climbing out of my window at 9pm, flashing them would be the least of my worries.

I landed on the grass somewhat gracefully and headed towards the corner where Grey would be waiting for me.

He was facing the other direction when he came into sight and I took a minute to fully appreciate his good looks. Even from the back, the boy looked handsome.

I walked up to him quietly, hoping to scare him but just as I reached him, he turned around. "Hi ba-"

His mouth fell open and his eyes widened. "Fuck!"

I jumped. What had I done? "You don't like the dress."

He pulled me into him "Oh baby, I love that dress. But do you know how many dudes I'll have to punch tonight for looking at you??"

I giggled "You're silly Grey"

"And you're beautiful" he said before capturing my lips with his. I melted into him, forgetting where we were before we pulled away.

"If we don't leave now, we might never make it to that party baby" his voice was husky making me gulp.

"Y- yeah let's go."

He helped me in before getting in himself.

.
~•~•~•~•~•~•
We drove for a while before Grey turned off the road and started driving up a long driveway.

As we pulled up to the house, my mouth fell open. The place was massive. It seemed like a house out of a movie.

"Gracie?" I looked up to find that Grey had already opened my door for me while I was staring like an idiot.

"You didn't tell me you lived in a mansion!"

He chuckled as we started walking towards the house, his arms around me "You didn't ask"

We stopped at the front door and Grey turned to me "Are you ready?"

I nodded.

He opened the door and I was almost knocked back by the loud music booming in the house. The house had to be soundproof or something or else we would have been hearing that from the road.

"Stay close to me, okay?"

He didn't need to tell me twice; the crowd of people in there would swallow me alive.

There were a lot of people there, it was obvious it was just people who went to our school.

It seemed Grey's charm worked everywhere; but just in school because everybody got out of the way immediately they saw us. I felt so many eyes on me, I wanted to melt. I kept my eyes on the ground and held on tightly to Grey's forearm and let him navigate for both of us.