We were all talking and I look back at Devyn since she's been quiet and I see a tear roll down her cheek "Dev what's wrong?" She wipes her tear "n-nothing I'm fine" Tara looks over and frowns hugging her and Devyn hugs her back "what happened?" Colby asks turning down the music "c-corey broke u-up with me" "what why would he do that?" Jake asks kind of yelling "w-we g-ot into a-a fight and b-roke up w-ith me saying I-i was u-useless" "I'm sure it was just out of anger and didn't mean it" I say trying to make her feel better "n-no i-it happened t-two days ago a-and I asked y-yesterday a-and he said he m-meant i-it" I sigh "it'll be ok.. how about we listen to music to make you feel better?" Tara says and Devyn shrugs pulling away from the hug wiping her tears and Tara turns on a song.
Soon Devyn turns on a song "you always play this song" I groan "shut up bitch" she says and slaps my head "bitch!" I yell rubbing my head and everyone laughs.
"So if your lonely, darling your glowing!" Tara yells with the song "if your lonely come be lonely with me!" I yell finishing the line "under-" me and Tara start but Colby turns off the music "Colby!" We yell and he laughs "we're here" he says parking. We get out and Corey comes up to us "Dev.." she looks over at Corey "I'm sorry-" he starts but Devyn hugs him and he hugs her back "take me back?" He asks "yes!" They kiss "get a room!" Jake yells and we laugh and we start walking. "we're going to go to the bathroom!" Tara yells as her and Devyn are running to them already I shake my head and keep walking crossing my arms cold. Jake and Corey walk in the changing rooms "here" Colby says and hands me his football jacket "thanks" I say and put it on getting warm and he smiles "I gotta change now" I nod and he goes in and I walk to the bleachers.

"Sammy!" Devyn yells as her and Tara wave me over to where they're sitting and I go over to them and sit down and they squeal "bitch that's my ear!" I yell "your wearing his jacket!!" Devyn yells and I nod a blush creeping to my face. As we're talking waiting for the game to start Chloe comes up to us "hi guys" she says sitting down "aren't you supposed to be by the other cheerleaders?" Devyn asks "oh in a little" she nods and we all start talking.
"Oh gotta go" Chloe says getting up "ok good luck!" Tara calls to her as she goes down the steps and we start talking again.
Soon the game starts and they run down the field "yell his name when he comes out" Tara says "wha- no!" "just do it" Devyn says "no" "bitch you better do it!" Tara says and I shake my head "just yell go Colby or something we'll do it with Jake and Corey" Devyn says and Tara nods in agreement "fine" I groan "do it" Tara says as Colby came out "GO COLBY!" I yell and he looks over and smiles and he talks with Jake and Corey as he gets in the line "wait- Jake and Corey were already out!?" "Yep" they laugh I huff and we watch the game.

-

They are now on the last round with barely any time left and it's 20-24 the other team winning "they're going to lose again" Tara groans "maybe they'll win" I say as I see the opposite team throw the ball and Colby catches it instead and starts running "doubt it there's only 30 seconds left" Devyn says I ignore her and watch closely as Colby dodges everyone, and everyone in the crowd is cheering and I look over at Devyn and Tara and they aren't paying attention "bitch! Look!" I yell and they look up "oh my god!!" They yell as he's almost there.
I look up at the time and there's only 10 seconds left everyone stands up cheering and more people catch up to Colby and try bringing him down but but he stays up and runs faster. Colby makes it right at the last second bringing the score to 26-24 and Colby drops the ball holding his arms up and Jake and Corey are right behind him cheering.
"C'mon!!" Tara says running down the steps and me and Devyn follow and we get to the fence just as they get through and Devyn hugs Corey and Tara hugs Jake "you won!" I yell with a small giggle and hug Colby and he hugs me back. We pull away and we all go to the locker rooms so they can get their things. They get their things and we go to leave but Colby grabs my hand and I turn and look at him furrowing my brows "can I talk to you?" "Yeah, are you ok?" he nods with small smile "ok what is it?" He takes my hands rubbing them with his thumbs and I smile a little "I broke up with Chloe.. I did because I realized I don't actually like her how I thought I did like I do someone else.." I furrow my brows "what are you trying to say?" "I'm saying I broke up with Chloe to be with you.. so Sam will you be my boyfriend?" I gasp "Yes!!" I hug him and he hugs me back tightly. We pull away "aw don't cry" he says and cups my cheeks wiping the tears I smile a bit and hug him again and he hugs back "guys c'mon!" We pull away "ok we're coming!" Colby calls back and Jake nods and walks back to the car and Colby grabs my hand interlocking our fingers and I smile "how about we don't tell them yet?" I nod with a small giggle and we walk to the car. We let go of each other's hands as the car comes into view so they don't see. We get to the car and get in "what took you guys so long?" Tara asks "I had to use the bathroom" I say thinking of a lie quickly "ok" she says and Colby starts the car and starts driving to Jakes house.

We get to Jakes house and both him and Tara get out and Colby drives to my house next. He gets here and parks the car and we all get out since Devyns car is here and Colby's staying over "bye Sammy" she says giving me a hug "bye Dev" I say as we pull away and she gets in her car and me and Colby walk up to my house. We go in and I shut the door and when I turn around Colby picks me up throwing me over his shoulder "Colby!" I squeal giggling and he goes upstairs.
He puts me down as he we get to my room and he hugs me and I hug him back "I'm gonna go in the shower" he says pulling away "ok" I pout wanting to cuddle instead and he smiles and kisses my forehead making me blush "I'll be quick" I nod and we pull away fully and he grabs his bag grabbing his clothes and I sit on the bed.
After a bit I get up and go in my closet and I grab a hoodie and put it on.
I leave the closet and Colby's now out of the shower I smile and go to the bed and sit on his lap he smiles and put his phone down putting his hands on my hips "that's my hoodie!" He yells I giggle "no it's not" "I've been looking for it forever" "oops" I giggle he smiles shaking his head my phone goes off so I grab it

mom: I won't be home until tomorrow

Sam: ok

I put my phone down and look up at Colby and he's already looking at me "who was it?" He asks his eyes going to my lips for a second "my-" he gently grabs my chin bringing me forward and he kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck melting into the kiss our lips molding together perfectly. He pulls away and he smiles and I smile back and wrap my arms around him putting my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist putting his head on mine.
I yawn and nuzzle my head in his chest and he lays down and pulls the covers over us and holds me tight and I snuggle in him and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.