| TEN |

"Kageyama!!" Someone calls from across the room. Kageyama doesn't really notice, and doesn't respond. "KAGEYAMA!!" Someone calls again.

"Shut up, we're in a hospital!" 

"Sorry!" 

"Hey Kageyama!" 

Kageyama lifts his head up to see the volleyball team. 

"Hey." Kageyama responds.

"Woah, you look terrible. Literally terrible." Daichi says.

"Not that different than usual." Tsukishima says.

"Why are you even here?" Kageyama glares at Tsukishima. He shrugs in response.

"Have you seen Hinata yet?" Ennoshita asks.

"Yeah. He's doing pretty good." Kageyama says.

"That's good!" Suga grins. 

"Hey, Kageyama, we need to talk to you." Takeda-sensei speaks up. Coach Ukai nods. 

"Yeah. I thought so." Kageyama sighs.

"What are you guys gonna talk about?" Nishinoya asks.

"Read the room, Noya. Not now." Daichi says. 

The three walk down the hallway so that the rest of the group couldn't hear them.

"I think you know that we know." Coach Ukai says. Kageyama nods.

"We wanna thank you. You did a good thing." Takeda-sensei smiles. "But, do you need to talk? It was probably super traumatising." 

"No, I don't want to. But, Hinata thinks that we shouldn't tell anyone else. Except for Suga. Apparently Suga already knows about the medicine, so he thinks we should tell him." Kageyama explains.

"We didn't tell anyone else yet. So, I guess that makes sense." Coach Ukai says. 

"Want us to tell Suga?" Takeda-sensei asks.

"Can I tell him? I just feel like it makes more sense." Kageyama suggests.

"Okay. Thanks for talking to us." Coach Ukai smiles weakly. Kageyama guesses that this was eating them up, too.

The three walk back to everyone else.

"Suga!" Takeda-sensei smiles. "Kageyama needs to talk to you about something important." 

"Oh! Um... yeah, sure!" Suga responds, and Kageyama and Suga walk into the hallway again. 

"Hinata told me you knew about his meds." Kageyama starts.

"Yeah. Wait, you knew too?" Suga asks.

"He told me today. Takeda-sensei said that you guys don't know why he's here."

"Yeah, we only knew that he got hurt."

"So, Hinata told me to tell you why he's here. Try to act normal around the others, he doesn't want them to know. But, he'll know you know."

"What is it? You're making me nervous." Suga manages.

"Well, I just want you to be ready. It's a little insane." Kageyama says.

"Okay... I'm ready, I guess?"

"He tried to kill himself." Kageyama states. Suga's eyes widened.

"Y-you're joking. R-right?"

"No. Why would I joke about something like that?"

"H-holy shit..." Suga breathes. Then, tears slip out of his eyes. "My baby... Hinata..."