| FIVE |

A/N

If you skipped the smut, read this! 

All you need to know is that shit got kinda intense and sexual, but they both end up falling asleep and thinking that it was a dream.

Hinata wakes up at eight in the morning, laying on the floor. 

"Huh?" He groans, sitting up. "Oh yeah. Kageyama's here." he says to himself. He blushes. "What a weird dream..." He whispers, remembering the events of the morning as a dream. 

He stands up, his legs a little wobbly. He walks over to his closet, picking the clothes he would wear that day. He yawns. After all, he only got three hours of sleep. He goes to his bathroom, and starts up a shower. He showers, and changes. Then, he takes his meds out of the cabinet and quickly takes them. Then, he walks back to his room, and walks over to Kageyama.

"Kageyama! Kageyama!!" Hinata calls, shaking him awake.

"Huh? Oh. Hi Hinata." Kageyama yawns. He turns away from him.

"Come on Kageyama!! I'm bored!!" Hinata whines. 

"You're so annoying." Kageyama grumbles. 

"Come on! Get up!! Get up, get up, get up!!" Hinata shakes him.

"Okay, god. Give me a moment." Kageyama mutters, hitting Hinata's hand away. 

"Okay." Hinata flops down on the floor. 

Kageyama also thinks that the morning was a dream. He already knew he liked Hinata, so it wasn't super weird. 

"Okay. I'm getting up." Kageyama gets up. "Do you have food?"

"Of course I do!!" Hinata jumps up.

"Let's go, then." 

The two walk downstairs, and eat cereal for breakfast. 

"My mom will get back later today with my sister." Hinata starts. "So, we can start getting ready for the sleepover tonight, and then we can go to your house to get your stuff for the sleepover too!" Hinata says.

"Mmk." Kageyama responds. 

"Yay!!" Hinata calls. 

"Why did you have to wake me up? I'm so tired." Kageyama sighs.

"I was lonely." Hinata whines.

"Whatever." Kageyama rolls his eyes. 

"Aren't you ever lonely?" Hinata asks.

"No. Why would I be?" Kageyama asks.

"I dunno? It's a normal human emotion." Hinata states.

"I guess I'm not a normal human." 

"You can say that again." Hinata mutters.

"What did you say, dumbass?!" Kageyama shouts.

"E-eep!! N-nothing!!" Hinata responds.

"That's what I thought." Kageyama grumbles and turns away.

"Okay! Let's go up to my room Yamayama-kun!!" Hinata smiles, and walks upstairs. Kageyama follows closely behind.

"I'm gonna start packing!!" Hinata says. "You can sit on my bed."

"I'm going to sleep."

"What? No! Stay awake!" Hinata protests, but Kageyama is already laying down on Hinata's bed. "Jerk." Hinata states, and chooses a bag to put his stuff in. He packs a new set of clothes, his medicine, a toothbrush, and other things he needs. Hinata walks over to Kageyama, about to wake him up. Then, he looks at Kageyama's sleeping face. He looks kind of peaceful, Hinata thinks to himself. He quickly pulls out his phone and takes a picture. He slips his phone back into his pocket, and starts to shake Kageyama awake.