25

"Go away!" Amaya groaned.

     Kurt stood with a hand on his hip and the other showing her the time on his phone. "I said I'd be back by three! It's three thirty!"

     Harry poked his head over Amaya's thigh. He squinted trying to make out Kurt but all he could see was an extraterrestrial being instead of another human.

     "Well then come back by five!" She tried to shoo him away with a wave of the hand.

     "Bitch, you had hours! Go fuck him in your own house."

After all of this, Kurt had yet to pay any mind to Harry. It wasn't the first time he'd caught Amaya with someone else. He was too used to this situation and would usually never interact with the people she slept with. He was also quite high, he'd just returned from a party after all, so he completely ignored Harry and scowled at Amaya.

     "But we came here to eat," she explained.

     "Oh, I can see."

     "Dude just go to your room."

     "But I want to sleep," he whined. "I don't wanna be kept up by you, you're too loud."

     "And you're too boring," she grumbled.

     She placed a hand under Harry's chin to raise his gaze. He finally stood straight and whispered close to her face, "There's something staring at us."

     Amaya grabbed his face and giggled. "Don't worry 'bout it. I'm getting rid of him."

     "No you're not!" Kurt interjected, walking closer to them. Seeing her more clearly he noticed her glazed eyes and blown out pupils and finally realized, "Oh, you dropped acid, didn't you?"

     Amaya didn't answer but he knew he was right. "You bitch! You said we'd do it together."

     "And we will. There's still plenty left."

     "This is what you blew me off for? So you could drop acid with some dude you probably just met?"

     "His name is Harry."

     "Do I look like I give a fuck?"

     "Hey!" she scolded him and hugged Harry to her chest. "Don't be rude, it's not his fault."

     Kurt looked confused. "Girl, what is up with you?" This behavior was not normal. She would've thrown Harry out by now if he'd been anyone else.

     Harry mumbled against her skin, "Is it trying to abduct us or something?"

     Amaya laughed and shook her head no. "He's just trying to annoy me."

Kurt groaned and threw his arms up bewildered. He reached out and grabbed Amaya's keys. "Fine! I'm sleeping at yours." Halfway to the door he called, "And use a condom for fucks sake! You're milking me dry with all those Plan B's."

"But you don't have the good ones!"

"Yes I do. I bought the non-latex specifically for you."

Amaya rolled her eyes and he was gone.

     Harry had been in paradise pressed against Amaya, so he didn't notice when Kurt left.

     "Harry," She tapped his hair. "He's gone."

He looked up dazed. "Huh?"

Realizing he probably didn't even know Kurt had been there, she said something else, "You want me to make you food?"