09

–H

"I've been waiting for an hour," he confessed as she leaned next to him against the window.

     "It's not my fault you decided to come early," she checked the time on her phone, "It's still ten to eleven. I'm actually early."

     "You're on time. An hour early is early," Harry sipped on the iced coffee between his hands.

His eyes turned to the beautiful woman next to him, a gleam of amusement framing them as he took her in fully.

     She looks beautiful.

     Amaya's naturally curly hair framed her face as a few stray strands fell over her eyes, her cheeks were a lovely shade of pink as she wore a hint of makeup, and her eyes danced with golden specks as the light illuminated her perfectly; causing Harry to practically drool while he goggled like a fool.

     "Are you always this annoying around this hour?" Amaya shuffled next to him as she pulled out a box of cigarettes and a lighter.

Harry barely managed to hear her as he willed himself to avert his gaze from her plump lips and answer without sounding completely winded.

"Only when my date arrives late," he shrugged.

     "Your company did not ask you to arrive early," she rolled her eyes, "Are we going or what?" she turned to him, "Huh. You seem to have already started the day without me, haven't you?" she motioned to his cup.

     "Oh, this?" he jiggled the drink, "This is just an appetizer. I have to warm up before the big one, the real deal one. Plus, I have a feeling I'm gonna need plenty of caffeine to keep up with you today."

And weeks of obsessing over her could back him up.

     "Whatever, frog man," she lit the cigarette between her lips as she mumbled against it, "Let's go before you bore me any longer," with that she turned to walk away, though she didn't really know which direction to go.

     "Why do you keep calling me a frog?" Harry pouted.

     "Because you look like one," she stated as if it was already obvious.

     "But frogs are slimy," he made a face, "And ugly."

     She faced him offended, "Hey! Frogs are cute. Cuter than you anyways," she huffed. "You're right, I should call you something else, something not cute, so I don't disrespect the froggies."

     "Good, because I don't wanna be a frog," he began to lead the way.

     "Well you can't really help looking like one, so I don't really think you have a choice."

     "Can't I be like, the prince that comes after you kiss the frog or something?"

     "Do you look like a prince?" She challenged.

     He smirked as he mumbled, "Some would argue yes..."

     She rolled her eyes in disbelief, "Get off your high horse, frog. Your prince era was like five years ago, don't flatter yourself."

     "So you know about the prince era?"

     "Of course I do. Personally I think it was one of your best looks," she laughed lightly as she took a drag.

     "Still doesn't mean you look like a prince now."

Harry smiled fondly as he remembered that time in his life, "That was one of my funnest years..."