Princess Deserves Pancakes

Start from the beginning

"Jin-Hyung, stop winding them up."

"Yah, I thought they were joking!"

"You two are being ridiculous. Are you forgetting that she is our soulmate?"

Yoongi's words put an end to the silly turn the conversation had taken. The room was quiet for a moment after his scolding.

"I wouldn't worry too much."

"Is this another one of your feelings, Tae?"

"No. Anna is currently listening to BTS, while she's in the bath."

All the boys went silent for a minute, trying to hear if what Taehyung had said was true, but they couldn't hear anything from the kitchen. Jimin stood up from the table.

"Yah, Jimin! Where are you going?"

"I'm just getting something from my room!"

Jimin went to his room and stood outside of the bathroom door. From there he could clearly hear Anna's music playing and she was playing BTS. Wait, why does it sound different? With furrowed eyebrows, he pressed his ear against the door and listened carefully. It sounded as if there was an extra part in the background. Jimin almost jumped out of his skin when someone spoke right behind him.

"Hyung, what are..."

Jimin quickly put one hand over Jungkook's mouth and put a finger to his lips, gesturing for him to be quiet. After removing his hand, he motioned for Jungkook to listen. At first, Jungkook was confused and slightly hesitant to listen at the door knowing Anna was having a bath on the other side. It didn't take him long to realise what his Hyung wanted him to hear. Anna's singing!

The two of them were so focused on Anna's singing that they didn't hear Yoongi join them.

"What the hell do you two think you are doing?"

Jungkook looked like a deer in headlights after being caught by Yoongi. Jimin hid slightly behind him and gave him a nudge to make him answer their angry Hyung.

"Listening to Noona's singing."

"Oh, well, I'm sure she'd be very happy to know you were listening in outside the door while she's taking a bath!"

The two younger boys practically ran back to the kitchen, but before Yoongi could take a step a sound caught his attention. That voice. It's perfect.

-

By the time Anna had finished her bath and dried her hair, she was feeling a lot better. Apart from being freshly clean, listening to BTS had always had a calming and comforting effect on her. She was quietly humming to herself as she made her way to the kitchen. Hobi had mentioned breakfast would be ready after her bath. As she entered the kitchen, all her soulmates were there already and suddenly all their attention was on her. Anna waved timidly at them.

"Anna! Come sit."

Jin, who had been setting things on the table, came over and guided Anna to the table.

"Did you enjoy your bath?"

She smiled at Namjoon as she sat down.

"Yes. It was a nice surprise. I can't remember the last time I had a relaxing bath. Thank you Hobi."

"You are welcome, princess."

Everyone was sitting down apart from Jin and Yoongi who were bringing plates of food from the kitchen.

"Breakfast is served!"

Jin placed a plate in front of Anna.

"Pancakes!"