Leaps and Bounds

"This movie is really interesting."

"When did you watch it?"

"I watched the movie on Tuesday."

"Where did you watch it?"

"I watched the movie at home."

Anna was at her Korean lesson and they were testing her ability to understand simple questions and respond with an answer. After she finished saying her last sentence, she looked expectantly at her teacher.

"Good! Well done Anna. Your Korean is really coming along. You've being doing a lot of studying recently haven't you?"

"Really? You really think so? I have had a lot of time to myself these past few weeks."

"Well all that extra studying is paying off. You'll be fluent in no time!"

"I think that's jumping the gun a little."

"Yeah, maybe. Okay! Let's move on to something a little harder."

They had both been laughing, but now Anna was groaning.

"No! Nothing harder yet please!"

This is how Anna spent her days. She had her Korean lessons in the mornings. At home, she would make herself lunch, do some studying or any work she still had left to do. Then she cooked herself dinner before watching a movie and hoping that at least one of her soulmates would make it back home before she fell asleep.

When they first went back to work after their break, the boys didn't really notice anything. To them, it was like going back into a routine that they were used to. However, as the weeks passed by and their schedule continued to take up every minute of their day, it got to a point where a group meeting was in order.

"I'm not sure how much longer we can keep this up Namjoon."

"I agree with Hyung. I feel like I only go home to sleep."

Hoseok laid his head on Jin's shoulder, snuggling into his soulmate's side when the older boy wrapped his arm around him.

"I don't even bother going home. I've been sleeping in my studio."

"But that's not exactly new for you is it Yoongi Hyung."

Jimin grinned cheekily as he said it.

"Hey! I've never spent consecutive nights there!"

Taking control, their leader raised his hands and motioned for everyone to calm down.

"Okay, okay. We all feel the same. Our schedule has been a little jam packed recently. I will talk to management and get them to ease it up. Okay?"

"Thank you Namjoon."

"Thank you to our wonderful leader!"

Everyone laughed as the maknae line start bowing to Namjoon, but the light-hearted atmosphere disappeared quickly when Taehyung asked a question.

"Has anyone spoke to Anna recently?"

"Kookie?"

They turned to their youngest, figuring since he shared a room with her, he must have gotten to spend some time with Anna, but Jungkook shook his head.

"Most nights she's already asleep when I get in."

"Anyone else?"

They all looked around at each other, but no one spoke up apart from Namjoon.

"I spoke to her to her the other week. I wanted to ask her about her work."

"How was she? Did she feel lonely? I feel neglectful. Why can't I do anything right with her!"