"Sure." I laughed as I put my hands on his shoulder and he placed his hands around my waist. Even though the music was a party beat, we danced like nothing else existed except us. We swayed slowly, looking at each other and smiled. 

"Whoa mate." Liam frowned,"That's my sister." 

"Ah Liam, come here." Louis groaned, dragging him away from us and winked at us. "What was that?" I laughed, looking at Zayn. 

"No idea." Zayn replied, staring deep into my eyes. He flipped me around and I could feel his breath on my neck. I felt butterflies erupting inside my stomach and I smiled to myself. We kept dancing for sometime until it was time to go. Liam advised to sleep over at their home rather than mine as it was too late and I was sleepy. 

Me and Doniya shared Liam's room while Liam slept with Zayn.
The next day, I woke up when I heard Louis screaming around, waking everyone up. I glancedat Doniya who was rubbing her eyes,before getting up.

"Morning." I smiled, removing the covers from me.

"Good morning." She chuckled, before walking in the bathroom. I followed Doniya and washed my face and mouth and did my hair. 

I walked downstairs, still in my party clothes and found Niall and Harry drinking coffee while Zayn was preparing toast. 

"Where's Liam?" I asked, sitting besides Niall.

"Here he is." Louis announced and I glanced up to find him walking downstairs. 

"Will you drop me home?" I asked him while he yawned.

"No." He stated simply.

"What? Why?" I frowned, following him in the kitchen.

"It's not good for a sleepy man to drive." He answered, taking out a cup for himself.

"But-"

"Don't worry Evelyn." Zayn said, turning to me,"I'll drop you."

"Zayn.. You don't need to trouble yours-"

"It's totally fine." Zayn smiled, cutting me in between and I nodded.
He took the key car and I followed him outside. He opened the door for me and I gave him a small smile before seating myself in the car.

I saw my phone on the backseat and reached for it before setting it on my lap. Zayn started the car and I looked out of the window, smiling as the morning air hit my face.

"Zayn?" I called and he hummed, not removing his eyes from the road.
"What did Louis meant when he dragged Liam away?" I asked, curious to know the matter,"Last night."

He didn't speak anything for a while and I kept looking at him for an answer. He took a deep breath and smiled,"I think you know the answer."

I stared at him for a few seconds and realised what he meant to say. What I had thought was right.

"Oh, yeah." I chuckled nervously, looking out of the window to hide my blushing face. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Zayn smiling a little. After we reached, Zayn stopped the car as I got out.
"Come, have a coffee." I offered but he just shook his head.

"Oh cmon Zayn." I urged him.

"Um okay." He nodded, getting out as we took a lift and reached my floor. I unlocked the door and welcomed him in before rushing to the kitchen. I quickly made coffee and served him when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He replied, while I sat in front of him.

"Yeah we're coming today."

"One bedroom will do."
"hmm okay."
He hang up the phone and looked at me.

"You're looking for a flat?" I asked while he drank the coffee. 

"Yeah." He nodded,"For Doniya. She'll be staying in London for her work."
"Oh." I said,"Why are you looking for a flat then?"

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

"I mean, if she wants, she can stay with me. I have two bedrooms in this flat and it would be nice for her and me." I explained,"We won't feel lonely."

"That's a great idea!" Zayn exclaimed,"I'll talk to her and inform you."
"Sure." I smiled.

"I should go now." He said, standing up and I nodded, following him to the front door.
"Take care." I called and he smiled at me before walking away.

°

"Hey." I smiled, opening the door where stood Zayn and Doniya. Zayn called me a few minutes ago and informed me that Doniya found it an amazing idea to stay with me. 

"Hi. Nice to see you again!" She exclaimed and walked inside with her luggage.
"Aren't you coming in?" I asked Zayn.

"No." He shook his head,"I've got some work."

"Oh okay." I smiled,"See ya."

"Bye." He waved, walking down as I closed the door.

"Welcome." I smiled,"Do you need anything to eat?"

"Uh no." She shook her head,"I ate a lot."

"Oh okay." I nodded,"I'll help you with unloading your luggage."

"That's so sweet of you Evelyn." She chuckled,"But right now, I need a short trip of the house."
"Sure." I laughed, leading her to her bedroom and then showed her the whole house. She was delighted and pleased. I helped her with everything and in a few hours we were done with her luggage. We plopped on her bed and laid down.

"I'm so tired." She laughed,"But thank you Evelyn."

"Oh cmon Doniya." I said, getting up,"It's fine."

"You're so sweet." She grinned, winking at me,"No wonder why Zayn adores you so much."

"What?" I laughed.

"Yes." She squealed, getting up,"You don't know that?"

"No.." I trailed off,"I mean I'm not sure."

"Oh he does!" She exclaimed,"The day we talked over phone, he was just blabbering about you whole time. Evelyn this, Evelyn that."

"You're joking, aren't you?" I laughed.

"No way! He likes you." She smirked,"A lot. In fact, he was just staring at you last night. I was the one who encouraged him to go and ask you to for a dance."

"Oh god..." I trailed off, lowering my head to hide my blushing face.

"Someone's blushing." She teased and I laughed at her. 

We kept on talking for hours and it didn't even feel like we just met yesterday. It was like we had known each other for ever. For a soul like me, she fit perfectly with me, for, I needed someone like her. 

Though what she told about Zayn seemed somewhat right to me but I'm not gonna believe until he says that himself. And even if he does, he'll hate me if he gets to know about me and Anthony.