19-Zayn's surprise

The next day, I woke up with a headache and checked the time to find it was 11 am. Removing the sheets from me, I rushed on my bathroom and quickly got fresh. I walked downstairs to find everything quiet. Mom and Dad would have already left but I didn't know about the boys. Mom had already told me to take a leave from school because I wasn't feeling well. I was too scared to go to school. What if everyone started believing the rumour about me and Nick. 

"Liam?" I called, only to be answered by silence. Sighing, I walked to the fridge to grab some water when my eyes fell on the note stuck on the door of the fridge.

Pulling it out, I grabbed a water bottle and walked back to the living room.

Evie,
Me and the boys had to go for the promotion of our album. We'll sign some albums and will soon return home. Mom and Dad are out for work as you know. So take care and eat your breakfast.
Love,
Liam

I smiled at the note and served myself some breakfast.

After I was done with breakfast, I walked upstairs and took out the form I've got from the school. If I got this scholarship, I could take up a course in fashion designing in London.

Ring of the phone interrupted my thoughts and I groaned before walking to the bed. Picking up my phone, I looked at caller's name; Anthony. Shouldn't he be in school now? Shaking the thoughts away, I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"When are you getting me my money?"

"When do you need it?"

"Today."

"How much?"

"30 pounds."

"What? How am I going to manage this?"

"That's you to think about Evelyn. Just get me my money."

"Please."

"I said what I said. 3pm at my home."

Before I could even protest, He cut off the phone.

Sighing, I ran my hands through my hair and thought about a way to get some money. I had 25 pounds with me which I had saved up. But that's not enough. How am I supposed to get five more pounds. Frowning, I searched the drawers of my room to find some extra cash but I got nothing. "I'll borrow some from Liam.." I muttered to myself and stuffed the twenty five pounds in my pocket. 

°
The doorbell rang and I sprinted downstairs to open it. "Hey Mom." I smiled, opening the door and making way for her to move in. 

"Hey Evie." She greeted back,"Did you eat your breakfast?"

"Yep." I nodded,"I even did my lunch." 

"Okay good." She smiled, serving herself some lunch. 

While she was eating, I walked in the living room and turned on the tv, flicking through the channels. I stopped on one of the channels and watched America's next model. After few more minutes, I glanced at Mom who had completed eating her lunch. 

"Honey, I'm leaving." Mom replied, grabbing her things. 

"Okay Mom." I answered from the living room. 

"Evie?" Mom called. 

"Yes?" I asked, turning to her. 

"If you don't mind, will you please cook something for the boys?" Mom asked,"Lunch is almost over. And I need to leave. I know you're not feeling well but I've no other option" 

"Okay Mom.No problem" I smiled, walking to the kitchen. I thought about making some pasta because that's the only thing I know how to make. 

After half an hour, I was done with everything and that's when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and the boys all grinned at me.