2- Story of Evelyn Payne

"Liam, when are you coming?!"I screamed on the phone, while Mom laughed at me.

"Relax, evie"Liam breathed,"I'm coming back tomorrow."

"Promise?"I asked softly, remembering the last time when he told us that he was coming back but got some work on the last minute. I haven't seen him in like last 6 months.

"Yes, Promise."He said and i could feel him smiling.

"Zayn, i swear! If you eat my chips again, I'll swallow you whole!"

I heard over the phone and burst out laughing,"Who's that?"

"Uh nothing."Liam giggled,"Just Niall messing with Zayn."

"Evie, let me talk now."Mom groaned and i nodded, passing the phone to her. Grabbing an apple, i rushed back to my room and collapsed on my bed.

Finally, Liam will be back tomorrow. I don't know why my siblings are always away from me. First, Nicola went to London regarding her job, then Liam auditioned for X-factor twice and got in a band called one direction, securing third position,and then Ruth left for her further studies, leaving me alone.

I'm not really alone, i mean I've Mom and Dad but they're mostly out for their job. This loneliness eats me inside.

Being The Liam Payne's sister isn't an easy task. As he gained fame, my difficulties increased. Everyone chased me around to get a picture or meeting with Liam.

And then i met, Anthony. He wasn't like others, chasing me for being Liam Payne's sister. He made me believe that he loved me for who i was, Evelyn. But then, one day he did something vulgar, very vulgar.
We had a fight one day, so he invited me to his house to talk about it. Me being me, believed him and went to his house. He told me he was taking me out, so he told me to change in the clothes which he has brought. I was confused as hell but did what he said.
He made a video of me changing in his room and i guess, you know the rest of the story. Since then, he is blackmailing me not to leave him and obey what he says.

I had no one to share this incident with. I didn't even know, how to face Mom and Dad once they get to know about it. Anthony raped me once, threatened me to steal money from my own house and had hurt me a lot. He taught me one thing that love really is blind. I could have stopped everything but i was blind in his love.

But for once, I'm happy because finally I'll be meeting Liam after 6 freaking months.
I'm so proud of my brother and i don't want his image to be destroyed because of something silly thing done by me. He has worked really hard to reach where he is. One Direction has only released their first song and everybody has gone crazy about them, including me.