6- football

Mom and Dad soon left, leaving me alone with the boys who were still eating except Zayn.

I plopped on the couch and stared out of the window. Watching a little girl who was trying to catch a butterfly, made me feel better.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" I heard Zayn asking.

I turned around to him and cleared my throat," No its fine."

"He's your brother Evelyn." Zayn spoke up," Even if you don't share your problems with him, he'll still be worried for you. I have three sisters and I'm always worried about them."

I thought about it for a minute and looked up at Zayn," Should i go and talk then?"

"It's up to you." He smiled and i bit my lip, debating whether to talk to Liam or not.
I got up, straightened my dress and walked upstairs, knocking on Liam's bedroom door.

"Liam?" I whispered softly but i got no response.

"Liam?" I called again, knocking on the door.

"What?" Liam yelled from inside and i flinched slightly.

"Open the door." I replied,"I want to talk to you."

"But i don't." Liam answered flatly.

"Liam, please." I pleaded, but still no reply came. I decided to leave when Liam opened the door and again, walked back to sit on his bed.

"Liam, I'm sorry." I apologised, sitting beside Liam,"I just didn't want you to get bothered because of some stupid thing happening to me."

"First of all, you're not stupid." Liam glared, "Maybe you are. But that's not the point. I care for you Evie. You're my sister. You can share everything with me.".

"Yeah." I nodded," I'm sorry. I won't do that again."

"That's like a good girl." He smiled, hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back and blinked away the tears which were forming in my eyes because i knew that, i was still lying to Liam.

Clicking of the camera turned our attention towards the door where stood the boys, with zayn having a camera in his hand.

"it was all quiet." Zayn explained when he saw the confusion on our faces," We thought you both killed each other."

"But you two were a having a sweet time." Louis grinned and i smiled, pulling away from the hug.

"Did you forgive her, Liam?" Niall asked, walking along with the boys.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"He can be weird at times, ignore him." Louis whispered to me, making me laugh out loud.

Liam's stomach grumbled and all of us looked at each other before laughing like a maniac.

"Looks like someone's hungry." Harry commented as we all stood up and walked downstairs and i served Liam some bacons.

Liam licked his lips before diving in his plate, giving me a chance to smile at his childishness. I was having the best time of my life with Liam and the boys. Even though i just met the rest of the boys, just a day before, I've got really close with all them. They make me laugh, smile and enjoy every moment.

After Liam was done with his food, we all settled in the living room, talking and joking around. I ran to my bedroom and brought some sheets of white paper and pencils.

"what's that for?" Harry asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Let's draw each other." I grinned and everyone laughed," Pleasee!!"