23-London

"Yes Mom, I'm at the airport right now." I informed her over the phone. The day I've waited for so long was finally here. I'm in London, away from Anthony. But I did feel sad for being away from Mom, Dad and Arianna. Though Arianna told me that she would soon meet me up in London, So I was alright with that.

"Is Liam there?" Mom asked, worrying about me.

"Mom." I sighed,"He must have send somebody."

"But Will you be okay?" She questioned.

"I'll be fine, Mom." I chuckled lightly,"Don't worry."

"Okay, Take care." She said before hanging up.

I kept my phone back in my pocket and looked around to find a man holding a sign Evelyn Payne. I smiled to myself and pushed my trolley towards the man.

"Hey." I said, grabbing his attention,"I'm Evelyn Payne."

"Oh. Hi." He smiled, sticking out his hand,"I'm James. Liam has sent me to pick you."

"okay." I smiled at him, taking my luggage but James stopped and took the luggage to the car. I sat in the car and closed the door while he started the engine.

The sun was up in the sky and it felt a warmer than the mornings. Trees passed by me as the cold and chilled January wind blew across my face. I rubbed my hands together and kept it on my face to feel some warmth. After sometime, James stopped the car and I looked out of the window to find a small but beautiful bungalow.

"We're here." James announced,"I'll leave you here."

I nodded and got out while James unloaded my luggage. I thanked him and then rang the doorbell. I heard some shuffling of footsteps and Louis opened the door.

Zayn's pov:

Today, yes, today was the day I will be seeing Evelyn after almost four months. This four months were totally crazy. Things started changing so fast from my hair to my feelings towards Evelyn. Every single thing.

To say that I wasn't excited would be so wrong. I was jumping the whole day when Liam told us that Evelyn would be staying with us for few weeks until she finds an apartment for herself.
I had planned everything, from taking her out for London trip to spending a lot of time with her. But the only problem was what if she feels weird? Weird because, I would basically be doing things which I've never done before. I know that I feel something for her. All my thoughts are filled with Evelyn, Evelyn and Evelyn. Her laugh still rings in my ears. I wasn't sure if it was love or just a crush but as the time passed by, I knew that it is love. Yes, I loved her.

The only thing I was scared of was what if she doesn't feels the same? And even if she does feel the same, what would Liam say about it?

"Mate, help me here instead of daydreaming." Liam laughed, cleaning his room. We had decided to give Liam's room to Evelyn till the time she stays here. All this while, Liam and me would sleep in my room.

"Oh, sorry." I chuckled, nervously,"What help do you need?"

"Take these out." Liam said, handing me some of his clothes. I nodded and carried his clothes to my room.

"Louis?" I heard Liam,"Everything done?"

"Yes Payno." Louis replied from downstairs. I walked downstairs to find the whole living room fixed properly.

The doorbell rang and I grinned while Louis opened the door. "Hey love." Louis smiled hugging her while the rest of us walked to the door. She hugged Liam and smiled widely, crinkling the side of her eyes. Our eyes met and I stated at her for few seconds before giving her a warm and welcoming hug. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her blue dress.