Away From Home

"God baby, I have a phone call in a few minutes and you're distracting me," Aaron growled, thrusting into Cian who was straddling him in his office chair. Cian cried out, trying to thrust back on Aaron's cock.

Aaron wrapped his arms around Cian's waist, shoving Cian's back against his desk, snapping his hips desperately into the hot, wet hole of his mate. Cian clawed at Aaron's back, moaning loud and long, letting his alpha dominate him completely.

"Aaron, Alpha," Cian's voice jumping an octave.

"Yeah baby, you like that?" Aaron panted hot and low in Cian's ear, grazing his lips down Cian's gorgeously long neck. Cian's scent seemed to get stronger, Aaron getting hit in the face with happy, horny, pregnant omega. Aaron's breath hitched, unable to stop himself from biting Cian's mating mark, shuttering as he came hard inside Cian's hole.

Cian's head whipped back from the pleasure, mind going blank that his mate was filling him again. Cian came hard with broken thrusts, desperately grasping at the baby hairs at the back of Aaron's neck.

Aaron was breathing heavily against Cian's neck, the two slowly grinding, not wanting Aaron to slip out of Cian's hole just yet.

Aaron's phone rang on his desk, Aaron groaning in disdain. Aaron moved to pull out of his mate, Cian grumbling and refusing to let Aaron do so.

"Cian," Aaron moaned, the phone ringing again.

"No," Cian whined quietly, kissing Aaron along his neck. He was warm, satiated, and filled with his alpha. Aaron moaned, sitting back on his chair, still buried in his omega.

"Fine. But don't you dare start anything while I'm on the phone," Aaron grumbled, not entirely trusting Cian to not do something.

"If I knew you liked cockwarming I would have let you do it more," Aaron mumbled to himself, Cian making a mental note to ask Atty or Cindy about that word.

"This is Aaron Zayev," Aaron said, the phone ringing for the third time.

"Bout time you answered the phone!" A loud male voice said, Cian feeling Aaron's happiness.

"I have a distracting mate. What's up Joe? You said it was important?" Aaron asked.

"Excuses! And I can't just call you to call?" The man named Joe complained. Aaron rolled his eyes, dragging his hand down Cian's back, Cian snuffling against his mate.

"Alright, alright. Anyway, I think you and your little mate should come down to my pack. Just for a few days. I think there is something that'll interest you," Joe said. Aaron lifted a brow at that, tilting his head a little since Cian started leaving kisses down his neck.

"Wow Joe. Can you be any more vague?" Aaron asked dryly.

"Well I think it'll peak your guys' interest. Plus I want it to be a surprise," Joe said.

"I guess that's okay. I'll let you know if we're flying or driving since Cian hasn't been on a plane before," Aaron said. Cian rocked his hips, Aaron sucking in a breath, smacking Cian's butt cheek. Cian giggled into his shoulder.

"Awesome! See you then!" Joe said, hanging up with a click of the reciever.

"Where are we going?" Cian asked.

"To see a friend. And you, you little minx, almost lasted the whole phone call without doing anything. You'll still have to be punished though," Aaron growled playfully, lifting his mate up to move them over to the small couch.

"No I didn't," Cian said innocently, rolling his hips leisurely. Aaron felt the zing of pleasure go straight to his balls. Aaron growled, flopping both of them onto the couch, Cian laughing happily.