Part 1

Jaylen Brown (Jay)
17 years old

      "Hi everybody, it's your girl Jaylen

"Hi everybody, it's your girl Jaylen. Today as you can tell by the title, I'm gonna be doing a prank on my dad. I'm gonna tell him that I'm pregnant." Jaylen said as she was recording a YouTube Video.

"I have all the cameras set up, I placed Camera A to where it would be recording the entrance to the door and the other one I'm gonna place where it gets everything."

Jaylen began setting up the camera. After she got done setting it up she sat down and called her dad.
Jaylen: "Dad where are you?"
Jaylen's Dad: "I'm on my way, I had to stop by the store."
Jaylen: "Alright, see you when you get home."
Jaylen's Dad:" Alright, love you sugar plum.
Jaylen: "Love you too dad."
(20 minutes later)

When she heard the car door close she began to fake cry. When her dad got in the house he ran over to comfort her.
Jaylen's Dad: "What's wrong sugar plum?"
Jaylen: "Dad, I'm pregnant."

He jumped up so fast and started hitting her. She couldn't tell him that it was a prank because kept hitting her. Finally, he stopped hitting her.
Jaylen: "DAD! IT WAS A FUCKING PRANK!!!"
She began to actually cry and ran to her room
(1 hour later)

Arlo (Lo)
19 years old

Siri: "MY BABYYYY❤️😘💯 wants to FaceTime"

Jaylen answers the phone without putting her face in the camera.
Arlo: "Hey babygirl"
Jaylen: "Hey bae"
Arlo: *looks confused* Bae what's wrong?
Jaylen: *starts to cry again* Nothing
Arlo: "Bae why you crying?"
Jaylen: "I'm not" *continues to cry*
Arlo: *gets up and puts his shoes on*
Jaylen: *looks at the phone while he's not paying attention* "Bae what are you doing?"
Arlo: "I'm coming over."
Jaylen: *sits up and starts to get nervous* "No bae, you don't have to."
Arlo: "Bae what the fuck is wrong with yo face?!"
Jaylen: "I feel down the steps." *as she began to cry again*
Arlo: "Oh hell nah, I went through this shit with my mama, I'm coming over there."
*Call ended*

Jaylen gets up and try's to put makeup on and tries to cover the bruises.
Jaylen: "This shit ain't working" *starts crying*
Jaylen: "Fuck it what's the point in trying to cover them up now, he already saw them" *she sits back on her bed*
(13 minutes after she sits down)

Jaylen hears a knock at the door and her heart drops because she knows who it is. Her dad had already went to sleep so she doesn't have to worry about him trying to lie his way out of this situation. Jaylen goes down stairs to open the door.
Arlo: "Now tell me what the fuck is wrong with your face."
Jaylen: "Bae I just fell down the steps"
Arlo: "Jaylen Annalis Brown, tell me what the fuck happened to your face or I'm gonna go upstairs and beat the shit out of your dumb ass dad."
Jaylen: "Fine, I did a prank on him and I told him that I was pregnant. He started hitting me and shit."
Arlo: *starts getting pissed off* " Why the fuck would he do that bum ass shit?"
Jaylen: *tears start falling down her face* "I don't know, this is his first time ever doing it."
Arlo: "And it's finna be his last." *he starts walking upstairs to Mr. Brown's room*

To be continued...

I know this part is bad but continue reading.
Vote and comment
I know this chapter wasn't good but keep reading it gets good