chapter one

once upon there was a young girl called  Mabel Lawson , her dream was to have a big dream house and to be a singer, she was constantly singing songs in her room, she lives with her mum Keighley and her sister Stephanie and her mum's boyfriend Keith, they had been together for 5 nearly 6 Months now, Mabel was turning 16 in a couple of months and was very excited, she went to a high school called Harvard west lake, it's very high standard. Mabel's dad and her mum split up when she was 12, her wee sister is 10 years old.

One afternoon Mabel was in her room watching Netflix and on her phone texting her friends, but there is this boy in her class that she likes and he likes her, you know these teenage relationships however, he messaged her asking if she wanted to go to his house, obviously he told his mum about her and asked if she could come over, " hey Mabel would you like to come to mine for a couple of hours", she looked at her phone after sitting it down to continue watching her programme, and read the message, she started replying back" hi Noah yeah I'll come what will I say to my mum", she sent the message and switched her phone off, 15 minutes later Noah text back," just say the truth that you like me and I like you" replied Noah, " okay thanks I'll come if I am allowed and I'll phone you", " okay see you in a bit then xx" replied Noah , Mabel went down stairs to speak to her mum about the invitation over to Noah's house, " hey mum is it okay if i go over to this boys house his name is Noah he is in my class he is 16 and he is nice", her mum froze for a bit as if she was thinking and then answered, " yes", " seriously" Mabel asked shocked, " yeah of course" replied her mum. Mabel ran upstairs to phone Noah, the phone was ringing, then an answer, " hey" said Noah, " hey" repeated Mabel, " so are you allowed ?" asked Noah, " yeah I am surprisingly" replied Mabel," cool do you want me to walk to the train station to come and get you", " aye obviously" replied Mabel, "okay" said Noah. they hung up the phone and Mabel started getting ready and putting her make up on, she opened her drawers and reached for her blue skinny ripped jeans and a snake skin belly top which was long sleeved, she wore her 270s and her adidas puffy jacket, she grabbed her phone charger and put it in her jacket pocket then started heading down stairs, but then forgot to put perfume on so she ran back up stairs and sprayed a ross body spray, " bye mum see you later" shouted Mabel as her mum and Keith where in their bedroom carrying on, " bye Hunni when will you be back and come here for a minute", Mabel walked to her mums room and opened the door, where she was lying on the bed and Keith was touching her waist. " you look nice do you and this boy go" asked Keighley, " no we are pals the now" said Mabel, " can I go now" asked Mabel as she was looking at her phone for the time, " aye don't be home late but", " okay bye", " bye". Mabel walked and closed the bedroom door, as she was walking down the hall, she could here mum and Keith laughing as he was tickling her and she hated being tickled.

Mabel was at the train station waiting for her train, Noah was ringing her and she answered it, " hey are you still at the train station" asked Noah, " hi to you too and yes I am" replied Mabel, " my mum is dropping me off then we can go a walk th...

Mabel was at the train station waiting for her train, Noah was ringing her and she answered it, " hey are you still at the train station" asked Noah, " hi to you too and yes I am" replied Mabel, " my mum is dropping me off then we can go a walk then go back to mine" said Noah, " sounds good" said Mabel," okay ill be there in like 5 minutes" said Noah, " okay bye" said Mabel, " bye" repeated Noah.