9

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry for taking my sweet time to update, high school is a butt. But if you haven't already, I wrote a fun fact about Mary's report. I just find it convenient that she wrote a topic about the movie, The Book of Life. Also I noticed last week while watching  an episode of 3below to figure out when Aja and Krel were put into the trollhunter universe, I think it was some time when Jim was some where dark. But i'm not exactly sure, I'll do more research in my free time. Manolo and Krel are also voice by the same person, okaybye!

Y/n would've been flying around to make sure nothing bad was happening by this time at night, but Jim insisted on her coming to see him train. She had a f/c beanie on while leaning against a lamp post, waiting for Jim and Toby. Y/n started to fiddle with the dragon charm on her necklace as all she heard the common crickets and frogs making noise. The anxiety of meeting more trolls started to get to her.

"Stop it!" Y/n yelled, tired of the noise, it suddenly became quiet for a moment until Y/n finally sighed and folded her arms. She finally sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"You good Y/n?" She heard someone ask, causing her to yelp and trip on her foot in attempt of looking who was behind her. Y/n landed on her arm and she groaned as she rubbed it.

"Ow." She said quietly as she carefully put her hand over it. Y/n looked up and saw Jim put his bike down and hurried over to her.

"You okay?" He asked as he grabbed her hands and pulled her up. Toby was coming not far behind while sporting a workout outfit.

"I-i'm fine." Y/n said and stood up, blushing lightly. Toby panted as he was out of breath. "I'm more worried about mr 'I dress to impress." She said, pointing at Toby. Jim chuckled as Toby stopped for a moment, then Y/n heard a weird beeping jingle.

"I, burned, 5 calories." Toby explained and held up a bracelet. The just confused him.

"It's a chubby tracker. The more he loses weight, the more stuff he gets." Jim explained as he walked behind Y/n and picked up something. "Here's your hat back." He said, putting the hat onto your head a little messy. Toby laughed a little as she fixed the hat, she glared at him before skidding down the canals. The boys and her walked over to a wall under the bridge, it then suddenly glowed and make the shape of a door way.

"So, your positive none of them will hurt us?" Y/n asked, just trying to calm down her anxiety down. She looked at the boys who seemed like they were trying to find a smart answer but nothing came to mind.

"The faster we find Aarrrgghh and Blinky, the faster we can get to the hero's forge." Toby said, Y/n groaned quietly under her breath as they walked. They eventually began to walk into a dark room. "I mean, the only one that tried to kill Jim was Draal, but he didn't." Toby said as they set their bikes next to a glowing crystal. Suddenly a spiral glowing staircase appeared, illuminating the dark hole.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Y/n asked herself as they walked down the stairs. Y/n looked out to the giant city and gasped in awe at how amazing the view was. She stopped near the end, the boys standing next to her with smirks on their faces.

"Welcome to Heartstone Market." Toby said as Jim folded his arms. They then heard laughing and saw Blinky walking up to them with Aarrrgghh not to far behind with also a smile.

"It is good to see you three once more!" Blinky said, the teens looked at him as Aarrrgghh waved at them. Y/n waved back as Blinky stopped with a smile. "Shall we begin your training, master Jim?" Blinky asked.

"I don't see why not." Jim said, they then began to walk on to the Hero's Forge. Y/n hurried up over to Jim with a smirk.

"Master Jim eh?" Y/n asked with a smirk, Jim rolled his eyes. "Does that make Toby your squire or something?" She asked while pointing her thumb behind her to Toby. Toby looked at her with annoyance until he got an idea.

"Then that make you a princess." Toby said, the two looked behind to him in confusion. "Because the knight usually saves th-"

"Blah, blah, blah, blah!" Y/n said with a flushed faced and walked ahead, leaving Jim completely confused. "I'm not listening!" Y/n yelled at him and walked ahead of Blinky and Aarrrgghh. She then suddenly bumped into someone, causing her to fall onto the floor. She heard the group behind her gasp as she landed on the ground.

"What, is, that." Someone said with a gruff voice. Y/n looked up to see a troll made from tan stone, goat like horns, blind eyes, wore an apron of some sort and held a glowing orange crystal staff. Blinky laughed nervously as he walked over to Y/n who was staring at Vendal with fear and amazement.

"It is good to see you as well, Vendal." Blinky said and picked up Y/n by the shoulders and pulled her up. Y/n walked back a little and Jim ran up to her, just incase. Vendal looked at Y/n with a glare, causing her to hide behind Jim.

"None of you answered my question." Vendal said and looked at Blinky, he began to stuttered because even he didn't remember who why Y/n was here. Jim looked at them all and sighed before walking up to Vendal.