18

So I don't have my chromebook that I use to watch the series and update that way, so this purely off of memory. If you forgot what you look like in your dragon form, there is a picture in the first chapter. I'll edit the chapter once I get the series back, but enjoy the story.

You looked at the giant dome shaped ceiling above you as both hands rested in your pocket. The familiar sounds of high heels hitting against the floor easy to hear because no one else was inside the giant building. You turned to your left to see Ms. Nomura standing next to you with a kind smile. "I just need you to take care of the dinosaur wing while I un-pack a few new exhibits that were brought in yesterday." Ms. Nomura said and began to walk off without giving you any other directions. You looked around until you spotted a map, you walked to it a smirked when you found where the dinosaur wing was. After a few minutes later, you found the dinosaur wing and your jaw dropped. The room had to be the size of a mansion! You looked around the entrance of the door and sighed as you were only given a small bucket and old map.

"This is gonna take forever." You groaned as you grabbed the bucket. You started mopping and groaned as nothing eventful was happening. As you mopped backwards, your foot hit the bucket and case the water to fall on the ground. "Oh, come on!" You groaned and sighed in anger. You knelled down by the bucket and looked at the water's reflection for a second and gasp. You tried to remain calm as you saw something crawling on the ceiling, changing your eye sight again like you did when patrolling infront Eli's house, and peered at the ceilings reflection in the water. You watched as what you saw, which was now identified as a goblin, crawled around the ceiling. The goblin grunted and crawled out of the room as you stood up and pretended to mop up the extra water on the floor before running out of the room, watching the ceilings and rooms before going through and running through them as you ran to the front doors. You grabbed the handles but tried to open them, only for them to be locked as you tried to shove open or pull them open. "Ms. Nomura must've locked the doors because it's after hours." You said as you looked around and saw a giant statue from china. You jumped behind it and turned into your dragon form, grunting and hissing at the burn marks on your wings as you looked at them.

It was just small burns on your wings but they still hurt for some reason. You took a deep breath and smelled the air and closed your eyes to figure out where Ms. Nomura was. But something surprised you, you could smell Jim and Toby near Ms. Nomura. "They must've figured out that goblins are here." You whispered under your breath and ran off, still in your dragon form, to the source of the boys. You stopped running when you got close and peeked your snout of the end of the corner. Hearing a quiet gasp you heard heavy breathing, most likely out of fear. 

A few seconds ago...

Toby and Jim were leaning against one of the many statues to hide from Ms. Nomura to think of a way to try and convince her to leave the building. Toby looked around the corner of the statue to look at Ms. Nomura to see she pulled a circle object that was black but had several mint green glowing stones on it, making it almost look like a star of some kind. Nomura then walked out of view but her shadow still on the wall as Toby squinted his eyes in hopes to see her closer. He gasped as Ms. Nomura grunted as her body morphed into something else, a green glow coming off her as Toby had wide eyes. But fear began to over take him as Ms. Nomura stepped back into view to reveal she was a slim troll of some kind with green eyes and long black hair that stopped at the back of her knees. Toby shot his body back behind the statue as Jim was still thinking quietly out loud of how to get Ms. Nomura out of the building without being suspicious.

Toby tried to get Jim's attention, but his own fear had him caught up on his own words. "What is it Tobes?!" Jim grumbled as he finally looked at his friend. Toby was about to go on and tell Jim what he saw, but they heard something clack against the floor. Jim gasped as he thought it was one of the goblins smelling Toby's fear, but was surprised as he saw a white smooth snout. This caused him to gasp quietly as he looked at Toby who was breathing heavy as a way to calm down. The white snout peeked it's head out revealed to be Y/n in her dragon form. Y/n looked a little to the left and then turned her head to the boys. Her pupils became slits inside of her e/c eyes out of fears. Jim, as if on reflex, held up has like he was trying to calm down the dragon. "Hey, it's okay. Do you remember me and my friend?" Jim asked as he gestured to him and Toby, who was still afarid. Y/n looked at the two boys, her pupils becoming more relaxed but not completely. "You tried to blast away that big troll while on the street?" Jim asked quietly, Y/n bowed her head a little and turned to look back at her wings that clung hard to body as to not touch anything. The three then heard something as Y/n snapped her head in the direction of the source and growled.

Jim gasped as he saw a goblin in the far end. He looked ahead and rolled behind a statue as Toby crawled behind the same statue. Y/n looked around and ran to a wall, posing like she was in attack mode and stood still. Toby began to try and take deep breathes as he tried to remain calm, not that it was helping as Jim looked at his friend, the troll and then Toby. "You're gonna draw them to us." Jim said as he held his hands up incase he need to knock some sense into his friend. "She's a monster, Jim!" Toby yelled as he grabbed Jim's sweat shirt and dragged him close. "I saw her face! It wasn't natural!" Toby said, Y/n looked at the two in confusion as Toby then left go of Jim and looked around in confusion. "She's, like, some sort of troll--"

"What?" Jim asked in confusion as Y/n looked up at the doors that Ms. Nomura was at and was horrified. Ms. Nomura looked and sniffed the air, while putting the green and black object down. "... But one of us. Like a weird half-breed thing, man." Toby said urgently as he looked around in fear, the goblin getting closer. "Maybe it was just the lighting." Jim said with squinting eyes as a way to reassure his friend. "The lighting?!" Toby whispered yelled at his friend as if he was voicing Y/n's mind as she moved her gaze to the two. The goblin got closer to the statue the boys were hiding behind, paying no mind to Y/n. It must've been use to seeing exhibits from it's past and knew Y/n was fake as he sniffed the back of the statue. Y/n looked at the two with worry as Toby took a deep breath with Jim squishing next to him, Jim slamming his hand over Toby's hand as Toby again inhale sharply. The goblin sniffed the corner before accepting that there was nothing and running off to go join his brothers.

Jim sighed in relief as Y/n closed her eyes in relief as well. Everything seemed fine until Toby's phone vibrating to show he got something. Not remembering the danger the three were still in, he grabbed his phone. Toby gasped as he saw his phone immediately lighting up to show his chubby tracker earned him points. The loud noises were heard from the goblin who was only a few feet away. Y/n looked back at where Ms. Nomura was suppose to be and was soon scared as she saw that Ms. Nomura was gone. The goblin snarled as it heard what was going on, Jim whispering in a fearful tone for Toby to turn off his phone.

"I'm trying, i'm trying!" Toby whispered back as he tapped the screen repativally in hopes it would turn off. He seemed surpised as he looked at Jim sheepishly. "But I won the cooler." Toby said with a sheepish smile, only for laughing to be heard. "I knew I detected the stink of teenage flesh." Ms. Nomura said as she was suddenly behind the two boys, Jim and Toby both screaming as Y/n narrowed her eyes.