7

"What happened to him?" You whispered while pointing at the tiny Jim.

"Well uh, a gnome might have stolen Jim's amulet, so he had to become small." Toby said with a nervous smile, Y/n sighed and looked at Jim. "You promise your not telling anyone about the whole, trollhunter thing?" Toby asked, you smirked.

"Now why would I snitch on one of my best friends." You said with as you grabbed the pouch. "I know where to get rid of this, no one will even know I was here." You said with a smirk, Toby grabbed the bag.

"No wait!" Toby whispered yelled, Jim groaned and rolled over. You both sighed in relief. "The little guy was just trying to survive. And anyways, it's Jim's job to take care of it." Toby said, you were now confused.

"Then why did you call me over?" You asked as you folded your arms.

"I changed my mind, I don't think I could live with myself if I knew this little guy died." Toby said and began to pet the bag. You sighed and rubbed your brow.

"See you in the morning Toby." You said and walked out his house.

The next day...

You were sitting in your normal spot in Senor Uhl's class. For some random reason, Toby and Jim hadn't arrived yet. This caused you to sigh as multiple students walked into the room and took their seats.

"Hey Y/n." Some said, you grimaced at the thought of who it was. Steve chuckled as he took his seat infront of you and looked at you. "Looks like Jim's a no show. Guess he's to scared to show." He said with a smirk. You looked at him with a glare.

"Looks like your Brain is a no-show, guess it's to asustada to actually learn something." You said with a smirk, he growled and turned away from you, Mary snickered quietly at the burn. Everyone finished their reports quickly, half of them failed and some of them did decent. But Jim still hadn't arrived yet.

"Jim Lake? Jim Lake?" Uhl said as he leaned on his desk while looking at his watch. "Is Jim Lake here?" He asked and saw his seat was empty. "How disappointing... but not entirely unexpected." He said and moved to the board and grabbed his chalk. "Moving on." Toby opened the door with a computer in his hands.

"No problemo!" Tob said and set the computer on a stool. "Jim's here, virtually." Toby opened the computer to reveal Jim in a living room.

"Hola! Sorry I couldn't be en escuela, Senor Uhl, but I'm sick en casa." Jim said as he waved to the class. "Which is fitting, since i'm doing mi comprehension presentacion of Ponce de Leon, who muerto-ed from a great illness." He said.

"Hey! 'muerto-ed'  is not a word!" Steve yelled, you glared at him.

"Nope. I'm curious to see where this is going. Continue, Mr. Lake." Uhl said, Steve pouted while you smirked.

"Ponce de Leon, one of the most famoso Spanish conquistadores," While Jim continued his assignment, a vaccuming noice was heard, confusing everyone.

"Wait, Jim's the one who does chores." You thought, you rubbed your brow. " He's still small." You thought, Jim got up from the couch and ran to the camera.

"The fuente de la juventud, the fountain of youth." He yelled, you looked at the screen.

"What is that terriable noise?" Senor Uhl asked as  he bowed down to look.

"Uh, construccion." Jim said as he seemed to be watching something. "Uh, remolding. A minor intrusion!" Jim yelled, his face was suddenly smoshed to the screen. You face palmed quietly while shaking your head. "Un minuto, senor Uhl." He said and moved his face. The vacuuming seemed to stop and again, Jim seemed to be watching something.

"Mr Lake?" Uhl asked as Jim kept quiet. "Mr. Lake are you there? We don't have all the time." Uhl said as Jim began to say no.

"No need to fight at home!" Jim said as he looked back at the screen. "Ponce de Leon joined Columbus in the new... new- WHAT IN THE WORLD!" He yelled as he looked away, you had a bad feeling about this as you focused. Jim became quiet again as he watched someone.

"Hello?" Uhl asked, Jim screamed and got up, he looked at what seemed to be the roof. "You seem distracted. Are you okay?" Uhl asked.

"I'm fine, i'm fine!" Jim said as he looked back at the class but slowly backed away towards the device he was using. "Uh, he sailed las carreras across the oceano..." Jim said as he looked at a glass that was shaking and then back at the ceiling.

"Mr Lake? I don't follow." Uhl said, you suddenly saw a blur  and then a gnome on the couch. The gnome then jumped onto Jim, causing him to be out of frame. You grabbed your hair and tried not to pull it out as Jim fought the gnome and did his assignment.

"You are out of frame Mr. Lake, I am confused." Uhl said, Toby then laughed nervously.

"Just some technical difficulty!" He chuckled as he turned the screen of the computer to him. "No problemo!" He said and began to type while making some werid noises. Toby whispered something to the computer and after some werid noises, Toby turned the computer back to the class.

"And that'll be all for my presentacion!" Jim said out of breath, you sighed in relief.

"Actually by my count, you are three words short Mr.Lake." Senor Uhl said as he looked at a clipboard. "If you can't finish the exam, I'll have to fail you." Uhl said, Jim began to stammer.

"Uh, in that case, there was muchos problemas in the Nuveo Mundo, the new world!" Jim said, the gnome then jumped onto him again, you banged your head on the desk as Toby put his hand over the screen. "Like vermin who you can't seem to get rid of. Ratas!" Jim said, then he disappered for a moment and came back panting. "But in the end, they were taken care of." Jim said, you sighed in relief. "And that'll be all for my presentacion! I hope I wasn't too much trouble, Senor Uhl. Hasta luego." Him said.

"Spectacular!" Eli said as he clapped his hands together while standing.

"Very, very informative, Mr. Lake. C+" Uhl said, something then began to happen to Jim. "Fine, B-." Uhl said.

"Jim! Jim, what's wrong?!" Eli asked with worry as you stood up while looking at the screen with panicked eyes.

"It's happening!" Jim yelled as he held his hand.

"What's happening?!" Eli and you yelled, both clearly confused.

"High five" Toby said and did so on Jim before slamming the computer shut. "Internet connections, am I right? Gotta go. Bye!" Toby yelled and slammed the door shut. The bell rng and you grabbed your stuff before jetting out after Toby.