3

The whole night, you were on high alert and didn't get much sleep. But this meant you didn't get much sleep. You almost slept in Spanish if it weren't for Jim and Toby waking you up every now and then.

"You good Y/n?" Jim asked, you sighed and rubbed your tire eyes.

"Yeah, I just didn't get much sleep last night." You said and rubbed your forehead as you sensed something troll related which caused you to straighten up.

"What's up with you? Your tired and you random are on guard for some reason." Toby said, you sighed and looked at the board.

"You wouldn't understand." You said, they were about to ask what but the bell saved her. She grabbed her things and rushed out of the class with a normal tired look. You basically acted the same way all day until you heard about the Shakespeare play.

"I guess I could go watch." You said and hurried to go find a spot. Claire Nunez went on and you couldn't help but clap yourself. Once she was off, the claps soon disappeared. It took a few seconds and you saw Jim walk onto the stage but what he was wearing started causing you to shake.

"Who, are you?" The teacher asked a Jim who was wearing the trollhunters armor.

"Uh, James Lake Jr." Jim said, the teacher sighed.

"Who are you trying out for." She asked.

"Uh, Romeo?" He answered, he then saw you and smiled lightly, you gave him a worried smile.

"Well then, we are all ears." She said and wrote on her checklist. Jim took a moment of silence and glancing at Toby and Clare before looking at the crowd.

"Uh, destiny..." He took a deep breath. "Destiny is a gift." He said, the amulet on his armor emitted a glowing blue. He looked surprised for a moment before smiling while you were more worried. "Some go their entire lives living an existence of quiet desperation, never learning the truth that what feels as though a burden pushing down upon our shoulders..."

He stopped to grab the sword of his back and aim it at the people in the crowd, causing gasps. "Is actually the sense of purpose that lifts us to greater heights. Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valor." He said, you were actually starting to like what he said. "That to strive and triumph in the face of fear is what it means to be a hero."

"Don't think!" He said and swung his sword around as if he was fighting someone. "Become." He said and put the sword back onto his back, everyone clapped at his speech. You smiled kindly at him until you thought what would happen if someone found out your secret. You said and got up and walked to the gym doors while holding your arms.

You waited for the door to close before sighing and looked at your hands. "What's point. Trolls think I'm a monster no matter what I do. Once they tell him, he'll think so to." You said, tears started going down your eyes and you started running.

"Y/n! Come back!" You heard Jim yell behind you but that didn't stop you. You finally stopped when you reached a forest. You sat down on the ground and leaned against a tree and blinked lightly. You sighed and turned into your dragon form and stared at the ground. You laid on the ground pathetically and made a sad noise.

"Arrrgh, look my friend." You heard some one say, you look up to see a blue troll with six eyes and four arms wearing overalls and a giant grey troll with green hair on him. "Maybe if we stay still it won't hurt us." The six eyed troll said, you sighed and got up and walked away sadly. But then you heard a scream.

"Toby." You thought to yourself and started flying to the town. Once you far enough, you saw a Gum-gum troll chasing after Jim and Toby. You growled and tried to chase after them, Jim and then Toby then biked into a extremely small alley way. "Back off my friends!" You said and grabbed the troll and flew into the air.

"Get off me you lizard!" He yelled as he grabbed his sword, you yelped and dropped him. Even though no one was around, this didn't stop the troll as you flew down to the street and got into a defensive stance as your pupils turned into slits. "I am Bular and you will die!" He yelled and tried to hi you with his swords, you jumped high into the air and blasted him with your fire.

"He may be the trollhunter, but that won't stop me!" You roared and aimed for him and slashed him with your claws. But before your could get away, he grabbed your tail and threw you to the ground. He smiled evilly and threw you down the street until you hit the floor again.

"What the heck is that?!" You heard Toby said, you shot your head up and Saw the trolls from before, Jim and Toby there. You whined as you got up and turned to Bular who was running to you.

"RUN!" You roared, they all looked shocked until you fired at Bular who deflected it back to you. Your eyes became wide as you used your wings as protection. But once it hit you, you were blasted into the air and into another forest. You groaned a bit as you stood up and saw you were by a giant creek. You took a deep breath and stood up, but then you gasped when the rocks started to move. They soon rose up to reveal they were river trolls.

You tried to push away from them but yelped when your burnt wing hit a tree. The trolls saw this and looked up when they heard a roar. They then looked back at you and reached for you. You huddled into a ball out of fear as they picked you up.

"It'll be okay." They said, they huddled around you for protection and almost seemed like a giant boulder. You peeked your head out to see them all smiling in a friendly way.

"We don't hate dragons. We can try to protect you until the sun rises up." One said, you smiled at them and slowly got comfortable. You then slowly blinked yourself to sleep.