Chapter 9

Third Person's POV

All the top three waited in the lounge to receive their prize, so while waiting, Alicia casually ate what was served at the table when Rose, the top one approached her and tried to converse but they were interrupted by someone, who just suddenly head butted her from behind. She cussed at him but when he took off his mask, her angered face turned into shock.

"Sup, bro, hehe"

Alicia waved quite trembling, afraid as to what might happen next now that she's totally caught and even cussed at Brandon.

"Don't you dare 'bro' me, you've totally-"

And the squabbling goes on. (A.n. I'm literally tired rn, modules are really damn tough)

Rose awkwardly backed away noticing that they won't stop until Alicia says sorry. She just went and grabbed some food she could eat. After some time, one of the organizers entered and gave them all their prizes, which was, a pair of shiny daggers for each of them. Come on, I thought it would be a sword or something, Alicia thought pouting in the back of her mind. Once they've received their prizes, Brandon continued on with his scolding but she had enough and grabbed Rose as an escape.

"Alriiiight, Big bro, we better be going, we've got some plans together, bye-bye" she waved at him dragging her to somewhere.

"You! I'm not done with you!"

She heard him shout as she hurried her steps, "Ah! I'm sorry for dragging you in my mess, uh, Rose" She released her hand and roamed her eyes around seeing that she dragged her to an alley.

"It's alright, I've also got some business to deal with you so..."

Rose looked at her eye to eye, Alicia tilted her head indicating that she's confused, Rose cleared her throat before uttering some words.

"Are you... I mean, do you perhaps know the otome game, 'Game of Hearts?'"

"The what?"

Rose stepped back thinking that she might've thought wrong, "...am I wrong?" She muttered to herself but Alicia heard it loud and clear.

"I know what an otome game is but, I never heard a game title Game of hearts so-"

"Your from earth then?!" She shouted as she grabbed her by the shoulders surprising her, "Well, technically yeah, but, wait..."

They stared at each other for a minute, Alicia can't help but think that she's one hella weird fella, "Wait, she knows what earth and otome games are, is she also?" That thought strikes her the moment she rethink of the things she asked. She can't help but mentally face palm at her own stupidity.

"So, who are you again?"

"You, don't recognize this... face?"

"Nope."

"Wha? How? Do you know that your the heroine of this story?"

"Haha, No..."

"Huh?"

"...is what I should say, but technically, I actually do know I'm some kind of a heroine but not the original one, but! What's the body's role you occupied in?"

"...The Villainess, Madison Rose Vienna, the one that's suppose to be killed by the future male leads."

*Silence

"Well, you don't have to worry about being killed, I'm sure, you've made quite an effort to make your families stay together right? I won't be showing up at that damn Academy anyway, so you can live at ease."