Chapter 16: Hostage

Izuku never really expected to walk into a bar nonchalantly. It looked almost like it wasn't a villains lair....almost. It was dark and dingy, and the smell of alcohol hung in the air. It was also dusty in some corners, but looked well kept. There was also a plant that clearly showed life in it, just sitting in the corner, which says "do not touch, Shigaraki" on a sticky pad, wrote by some user named"kurogiri"

Shigaraki yawns a bit. "Agh...another day..." he sighs and walks past Izuku, who grabs some gloves from the bar, which only covered two fingers, and put them on. "For your protection..." he says. It didn't comfort Izuku though, considering he watched a man disintegrate by his touch, so he kept his distance still.

Kurogiri sighs and walks to the bar. "I would like to humbly apologize for having to drag you here....but I assure you, we mean you no harm...well, other than the insane ones...they are begging to hurt someone..." he sighs "this is our bar..if you wish to leave, don't try to sneak out and know our location...ask me...if you sneak out, our hairs posted might attack and kill you without hesitation, due to you being a new face that didn't enter this facility and somehow came out..."

Izuku gulps and nods nervously. He sighs and looks up to Kurogiri. "W-what do you...want from me?" He asks, clearly nervous and shook from the events that happened a few moments ago.

"It's simple really...someone wants to see you..someone who cares so much about you that he decided to roll out the red carpet, as they say...if he didn't specify how you were to be here, most likely Shigaraki would have brought you here in a jar..."

Izuku gulped again and looks to Shigaraki, who was taking off his hands. "Oh shut up..." he says. "It's not my fault my default reaction to a capture mission is "bring them in dead"....master never ever tells me wether they're supposed to be dead or alive...I assume and kill them anyway and have had no complaints so far..." he says.

It was..strange to Izuku. Even though they were villains and nonchalantly talking about murder and kidnapping...they almost sounded like a family that bickered constantly.

Shigaraki sighs. "Anyways...kid, someone wants to see ya, or whatever, we don't care of you join the League, we much prefer if you didn't join....whatever, just...." he sighs, and turns on a TV, messing with a few buttons before a face comes on screen.

"...what is it now, Shigaraki? It better be important...I'm in the middle of..." the masked man suddenly turns towards the screen. "I-I...oh....it appears your mission was successful, yes?"

"Yes, to answer bluntly and better than Shigaraki, master." Kurogiri bows. "A pleasure to be in your grace...."

"No need to bow, Kurogiri...you've been by my side for years...I know your loyal to our cause...and I'm happy your still fighting for it."

Kurogiri nods and wipes the bars again. Shigaraki groans. "Ugh....alright...have your little heart to heart or whatever..." he sighs "I'm going to my room...Kurogiri, you know what to do if he tries to leave.."

"Yes.." Kurogiri says, before Shigaraki nods and leaves the room.

Kurogiri stares at the screen and back at Izuku. "Go on then..I'm assuming you have questions.." Kurogiri says "he knows why your here."

Izuku gulps a bit, clearly scared. "Uh...h-hello...I'm..."

"Izuku Midorya...I know...it's hard to forget a face I've seen.." the man says.

Izuku looks confused. "S-seen...? So..you've watched me..?"

"Well...I cannot personally see to you myself...I'm currently hiding out in a secure location and healing..." he says. "But...I'm not sure if I can make it home, Izuku..I miss my dear wife..." he sighs.