Quirk List

This list is to monitor the quirks Izuku has claimed over the progression of the chapters, and will be updated every time he's claimed a new quirk. This is both for new readers and even myself if they want to know the specifics of a quirk he's gotten.

All for one———————————————
Given to him by his father at a young age. This quirk allows him to take any quirk, use them, and give them to others.  His only drawback being that if he uses it too much at one time, he'll pass out from exhaustion.

Sludge—————————————————
After Izuku was attacked by a sludge villain in the tunnel, Izuku accidentally triggered his quirk, thus sapping this power from the villain. This quirk allows him to shoot tendrils and limbs made of sludge out of him, and even allows Izuku to turn into sludge at command. The only drawback is that if all sludge is gone from his system, he will have to recharge to get it all back.

Super Regeneration——————————
A quirk taken after he took the USJs Nomu. It allows Izuku to freely regenerate himself even if a single cell of him survives. The only way to stave off this quirk is to eradicate him completely.

Shock Absorption———————————
Another quirk from the USJ Nomu. Allows Izuku to take heavy damage without visible damage or pain. There are two limit breaks damage wise-if he takes enough damage at stage one-he will show visible damage. On stage 2, he will feel the pain that is dealt to him.

Enhanced Muscles———————————
His strength and speed is increased exponentially. He can move and punch almost as hard as a weakened AllMight. His durability is also enhanced due to the swell of the muscle fibers. The quirk was gained at the USJ from the Nomu.

One For All———————————————
Was given to Izuku after AllMight saw him as a worthy successor after showing his will to be a hero despite possessing his masters quirk. With the blessings of every previous user, Izuku can call upon a multitude of quirks. In the current story, however, he only knows of Smash.