三 | simping season

In which our main thot grabbed the attention of the SAKUSA KIYOOMI. How lucky is this bitch though?

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

It was already in Set 2 and [Name]'s team won the first set by 32-30. Hoshiumi's team was frustrated since they were having a hard time retaliating against their opponent's moves. [Name] was indeed a genius and talented setter. Her sets were precise and steady. Their respect went 📈.

It was [Name]'s turn to serve. 24-23. They were one point away from being victorious. She dribbled the ball on the ground and caught it between her hands. Her sharp and calculating eyes are looking at her opponent's court.

It's time for her service ace.

She spun the ball between her hands and throw it into the air and at the same time hit it. It curved outside the net and the opponents thought it was outside but no. It hit the ground—at the corner of the court.

25-23. [Name]'s team won.

"FUCK YEAH, BITCHES!"

"TAKE THAT, SHITTYKAWA! 🥶"

"SO MEAN, IWA-CHAN 😭😔!"

The opposing team was still staring at the place the ball landed. Hoshiumi, Oikawa, Sakusa, and Bokuto glanced at each other. Hmm, so this was the service ace of [Name] [Last Name]. They finally saw it in action. They were amazed and impressed.

Tendou and [Name] high-fived each other and started dancing like the qUiRkY people they are 🤪. Ushijima held a small smile as his olive-colored eyes steadied at [Name]'s frame.

Iwaizumi walked to her as his palm got sweaty and couldn't even look her straight in the eye. Dayum, so this was the effect of having [Name] near the boys, huh?

"Uh, [Name], that was a nice serve. Nice kill," he shyly complimented and scratched his cute cheeks.

[Name] turned her head to look at him and smacked his bara arms. Shit, that was hard. She drooled. "No problem, dude. You did a good job as a good spiker. Your spikes were powerful and full of energy. You've improved from the last time we had a game. I'm proud of you." She gave him a sweet smile.

The black-haired boy had a pink tint on his cheeks. He isn't used to having compliments since Oikawa gets all the cake.

"Thank you for the game!" They bowed and all the surrounding teams clapped happily.

The breadmilk lover tried to get close to the (h/c) haired girl but our savior, Iwaizumi, dragged his ass down to where it should be.

To nowhere 😫.

Hinata kept shouting praises and Kageyama looked like he was ready to risk everything. [Name] grabbed her water bottle after being congratulated by the volleyball players. She was sweating a lot and damped her towel over her head.

"I feel disgusting and trash lol, but that's who I am?" she muttered under her breath.

"Hey," a quiet voice called out.

[Name] looked over her shoulders and saw Sakusa fiddling his fingers. They followed the social distancing rule and stood five meters apart. She blinked and grew nervous.