七 | chatting with the sweets

In which [Name] spent her time with a certain pudding gamer boy and received a surprise call from a blueberry swimmer.

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

The date yesterday felt like a surreal dream and [Name] couldn't forget the moments she shared with Sakusa Kiyoomi. It was an out of character for him to act that way but who could blame him? [Name] was literally in front of him looking beautiful—like a goddess—and kissing her unexpectedly (for her) felt right.

"[NAME]! I SWEAR YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO DOJA CAT - STREETS (SLOWED N REVERB)! IT MAKES ME WANT TO GRAB MY POLE AND DANCE LIKE A HOE!" Kuroo literally screamed in [Name]'s ears.

Our female protagonist and the Nekoma VBC were currently lounging in the latter's dorm and wasting their time simping for the (h/c) haired manager. It's a day off for every team present in the camp. The Karasuno Simp Squad was barking outside of Nekoma's dorm and it was quite a sight.

"ARF ARF! BARK BARK! MOO MOO! MEOW MEOW! WOOF WOOF! AWOO AWOO!"

Fortunately, Daichi spotted them making a mess, specifically Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata and surprisingly Kageyama.

"OI! ALL OF YOU! STOP BARKING!"

Footsteps slowly faded until they couldn't hear it anymore. The whole team happily sighed as they finally achieved the peace they wanted.

Kenma emerged from under the bed with his gaming console in hand. He quietly sat beside [Name] who was chatting someone and looking giddy with blush on her cheeks. The gamer boy laid his head on her shoulders and eyed the device to see what was making her blush.

"Oh my fucking goodness. I thought I was going to be eaten by those howling creatures." Yaku sweatdropped.

Lev chimed in. "You know, Yaku-san. You should have sacrifice yourself so we didn't suffer to their annoying barking."

The sandy haired male angrily smacked a pillow into Lev's face. He began screeching like a donkey as the latter ran. The whole team just looked away as if this was an everyday occurence.

"OMG! He said he wanted to get to know me more! Ah!" [Name] suddenly squealed as she clutched her phone against her chest. Her eyes were shaped in hearts and daydreaming about a date with the mystery boy.

Imagine those black hair, short statue, handsome face, and hot personality—

He? They thought.

Almost everyone jumped on the bed and poor Kenma was squashed like a pancake. The boys were panicking that someone had already managed to steal [Name]'s heart before they did.

Could they? 🤨

"What?! A boy? Who is he?"

"What's his name? We're gonna have a long talk."

"[Name], I understand that you already have a boyfriend but can you like... break up with him or something?"

"HOW ABOUT OUR SCIENCE DATE I'VE BEEN PLANNING FOR MONTHS??? PLEASE!!!"

[Name] just stared at them with wide eyes, then she started laughing like a dying animal. Kenma pouted. Kuroo shook her shoulders. Lev was still in the hands of Yaku. Fukunaga was just watching the scene and observing. Yamamoto was crying.