八 | seduce the bee

In which [Name] almost got a peepee.

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

WEEK TWO

It was the start of the second week of the training camp and the teams were improving drastically. Especially the Karasuno High who was once 'The Flightless Crows', was almost in the same rank as the Nekoma High. Itachiyama Academy, as always, on top of the list before Fukurodani Academy.

[Name]'s heart swelled because she was in the boys' side throughout their journey. She was very proud and got emotional. She literally cried when eating because of her ever-flowing happiness.

Right now, the whole teams were in the gym. They were gathered to watch the match between Karasuno High and Fukurodani High. Except, instead of Kageyama and Sugawara as a setter, they begged [Name] to do it.

The main character was just sleeping peacefully when her team barged into the room yelling like banshees. [Name] was so mad her wet dream with Levi was interrupted, so she ordered them to run laps around the gym 10 times.

The Karasuno Team playing today consisted of [Name] as the setter, Tsukishima and Hinata as the middle blockers, Asahi, Daichi and Tanaka as the spikers, and Nishinoya who would be switching with Hinata after the first serve.

Coach Nekomata called [Name] and Bokuto for tossing the coin. They faced and playfully glared at each other.

"Let's get this over it, Kou. I have to watch My Little Pony because Twilight Sparkle needs the crown," [Name] announced while crossing her arms.

"Just because I know you doesn't mean I'll go easy on you, [Name]-chan." The two toned haired owl smirked.

"Twilight Sparkle, you hearing this shit?" she mumbled under breath. She whipped her head around as if she was looking for something.

Bokuto looked at her confused. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to locate the fucks I've given." [Name] smiled. "Watch your back, pretty boy. I'm gonna rasengone your ass."

"Be careful, [Name]. I might Fortnite default dance all over your ass."

Coach Nekomata hit the back of their heads before giving them stinky eyes. "Shut up, you little shits. I'll make you two go sharingone on the face of the Earth."

Bokuto and [Name] pouted while the older man deadpanned. "Heads or Tails?"

"Heads," Bokuto said.

"Tails," [Name] answered.

The older man tossed the coin upwards and caught it with his palms. Tails. Meaning Karasuno VBC would be the first one to receive.

Her lips twitched upwards and went back to her team to tell the news. Daichi said some encouragement and the whole team roared in excitement. The game started with Bokuto serving the ball.

Daichi shakingly received it and bumped into [Name].

"Sorry! It was short!" he warned.

Tanaka and Asahi ran forward before forming a spiking position. However, none of them got the ball because [Name] did an unexpected setter dump when she seemingly conveyed that she would pass the ball to Tanaka.