零 | harem all the way!

In which [Name] had a big peepee energy and boys were worshipping her ass.

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

WEEK ONE

"[Name]-chan! Wait for me~"

The said girl looked over her shoulders and smiled innocently at him. "Yuu-senpai! Oh my god! You're back! Your wifey missed you so much!" she dramatically said while clutching her chest.

Nishinoya Yuu's warm-like chocolate eyes sparkled. "Really?! Did you mean that?!"

[Name] deadpanned and continued walking. "No ❤️."

The libero caught up and walked beside her as he stared at her side profile. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair swayed as she strode; giving her a refreshed and youthful look. Her (s/c) skin glowed as the sun lovingly kissed her. Her striking (e/s) (e/c) eyes shimmered in the sunlight and her natural (color) lips have a permanent smile planted.

Her uniform was a mess. Her long-sleeve shirt had the first two buttons opened. Her tie was loosely hanging around her neck. She's dragging her bag on the ground because she's lazy. She exceeded an aura of boredom and tranquility, and he couldn't help but feel calm. She didn't even notice the students gawking at her figure.

She's ethereal 😫. Nishinoya thought, tomato-faced.

"Woah! Are they dating?"

"Man, [Name]-san is so hot!"

"I hope she dates me 😔🤚🏻."

"Bro, how could you speak emojis for the second time?"

"Shush. Don't be irrelevant."

They arrived at the gym and they could already hear the yells of their captain. The couple swung the door open and entered. The volleyball players abruptly stopped what they were doing when they heard someone burst into. Hinata giddily screamed when he saw his favorite girl and ran up to her.

[Name] giggled cutely and opened her arms. "Hello, Shoyo! C'mere, baby! Hug me!"

Hinata felt his cheeks redden when he heard the endearment. The orange-haired boy wrapped his semi-strong arms around her waist tightly. He rested his head on [Name]'s chest 😳. Ooh, what a sneaky boy!

The Karasuno Volleyball Team glared at the oblivious boy. Fly high 🕊, Hinata Shoyo.

"Looks like someone needs to sleep with one eye open," Tanaka grimly commented.

Kageyama furiously narrowed his eyes at the orange personification. "Let me do the work."

"What?" Nishinoya cried. "I wanted a hug too! Why did you let Shoyo hug you and not me?!"

[Name] rolled her eyes mentally. I mean, she loved Nishinoya but sometimes, he's a pain in the ass.

She widened her one arm and gestured for him to join the hug. Nishinoya happily embraced her and placed his face on her slightly large bosom. Daichi marched towards the two boys who were enjoying her warmth. He grabbed their collar and pulled them off her.