十五 | back at it again with kuroko & the gang

In which [Name] spent her time with the Human Skittles and met Sasuke Uchiha (ver. 2.0)

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

WEEK THREE

"Left!"

"Nishinoya!"

"Kageyama!"

"Suga!"

"Shoyo! Keep your legs apart when receiving the ball. Tobio, be unpredictable. Kei! The hands! And read the opponents' moves!" [Name], their ruthless manager, screeched like the Coach Washijo.

The called out boys flinched as they heard their name coming out from her gun-like mouth. They felt shivers when she was speaking to them as if they were going to be eaten alive.

"Man, she's so scary 😟. How can one be sweet and innocent then be scary and ruthless 🧐?" Komori commented.

Sakusa merely glanced at his cousin as he continued to watched the pretty manager. Of course, she was an all time National player. Her training regimens must be hard and she tried to implement it in her team.

"That's normal for me," he murmured. He tried to think of ways on how to approach his cute-but-not-a-germ for a second date.

"Hey 👋🏻, [Name] 🤪! Wanna go 😋 out 😩?" No.

"Shawty 😍 how are u 😘?" Ew.

"자기야 🥰, 사랑해요 ❤️." Huh? How did he learn Korean?

"Kiyoomi?" Komori waved his hands in front of the spaced out germaphobe. He didn't respond.

"KIYOOMI!" Komori slapped the curly haired's back and he flinched. He jumped a meter from the libero before dusting off the invisible dirt.

"Komori, you germ." He glared at the bushy eyebrowed male and sighed. "I'm going to take a bath. Too much sweat. It's disgusting."

As [Name] continued to bark orders at Karasuno, her phone rang. She paused her screaming session and answered without looking the caller.

"Hello! Welcome to Grillin' Diner. You kill 'em, we grill 'em! How may I help you?"

"Uh, can I have a service of grilling myself alive?"

The manager beamed when she heard the familiar voice. "Kuroko babes! To what pleasure do I owe you?"

"Love me."

"On it."

"KUROKO BABES? WHAT? DID WE SKIP A CHAPTER OR SOMETHING?!" Nishinoya yelled as he and Tanaka began shrieking in horror. They were muttering how their lovely manager was stolen right under their nose and didn't see that coming.

Now, the whole gym went silent when they heard what the chaotic duo yelled. [Name] was oblivious to the stares as she kept conversing with Kuroko.

"Ryuu, how many years do we have to stay in jail if we committed murder?"

"Noya, do you think I know any laws?"