六 | kith, kith, fall in love

In which [Name] scored herself a date and... 😩

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

WEEKEND

It was already the end of the first week and the teams were very much fired up all the time. It was still morning when the coaches announced that they had free time all by themselves. Karasuno was now equal with Nekoma and could beat them up several times.

The everyday life as a manager/coach was very tiring and [Name] WASN'T having it. Considering being the BEST PROCRASTINATOR in Karasuno High, which was pretty awesome by the way (her words).

[Name] slumped on the gym floor and pouted. "Can someone kill me gently with a chainsaw, please? I'm so ready for it," she told her Ride or Die Squad.

The Ride or Die Squad was consisted of Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata, Lev, Atsumu, Oikawa and surprisingly Hoshiumi. Apparently, she was his new idol.

"I will follow you everywhere you go! Please! Just teach me more volleyball tips!"

"Uh, sir, this is McDonald's drive thru."

"Why do you use humor as a coping mechanism?" The albino curiously asked.

[Name] looked at Hoshiumi dead in the eye. "Oh, honey, I used humor as a coping mechanism for my lack of personality smh."

"Did you just said smh out loud?"

"No, you're hearing things."

The members circled her around like they were sacrificing her to the demon lord. Yeah. That one who was handsome yet not hesitant to kill you. "I know right! I am ready to go to hell and grind against Satan himself." Nishinoya sadly sighed.

The rest heaved a sigh and stared at the blank space.

A loud and heavy footsteps rang through the female's ears. Her half-lidded (e/c) eyes looked up and saw Sakusa with disgust in his eyes. He was holding a spray bottle of alcohol and seemed like ready to throw hands.

"Why are you resting on the floor? Didn't you know how disgusting that is? Imagine!" He looked like a pastor ready to preach about cleanliness or whatever that was.

[Name] rolled her eyes and made a dramatic pose. "I deeply apologize, your majesty. For I have caused your humble abode dirty, such a trash myself." The group who was staring wide eyed suddenly exploded into laughter.

The curly-haired male flushed in embarrassment and angrily throw the bottle at [Name]. It hit her nose and she clutched it in pain.

"Ittai!" she rubbed it and glared at him. Though with scrunched nose and pout; she rather looked utterly adorable than terrifying.

Sakusa slightly smiled under his mask. Ah, he knew that he was not simp. Just intrigued by her. Yeah, intrigued.

Atsumu stood up and went to hug Sakusa but the latter immediately moved away. "Don't hug me! You're still covered in sweat!"

The blonde Miya whined. "But we're bestfriends! How could you do that!"

"No, we're not!"