PRECÍS

CZACH
a son of a royalty

written by Czchanstrumn

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are just the product of the author's imagination that has been used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to either an actual person both living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidential.

This story is not edited and not properly polished so expect some errors and typos. But I'll do my best to survive the situation. Char! Kakayanin ko to haha.

Please support me mga babes❤️ di kayo magsisisi dito.

Love,

©Czchanstrumn

KABUUAN

I'm a jolly and an easy-go-lucky guy student living in a simple but happy household. I got all what I need in my life. I had good looks, I had my friends, complete family, and a competitive grades. I'm satisfied enough to live my life at its finest.

°•°•°•°•°

My life was smooth not until I turned eighteen. My life changed and my world came upside down. I have to face more greater and bigger responsibility, yes they would benefit me the most, but should I left all behind?

°•°•°•°•°

Follow my journey as I strive hard while having this girl with me. She's with me through thick and thin, but we just can't be together. I had greater responsibility but I think I already fall for her. She said we're not meant to be. Should I listen to her instead of following my heart?

°•°•°•°•°

©Czchanstrumn