Epistemophilia

Standing below the cherry blossom, when the falls covered up vices of the humanity, Una stared at the falling leaves...

Is nature only the environment and it's reverence or it's all about the ballad of the civilization, rather the probable parable of the civilised...

Is the nature as pure as it looks like or it's polluted by it's distasteful cardinal sins...

Last year on this very day, Una stood under the same tree, cause the trunk held the name of her loved one but the aghast memories of the day...

On this same day, last year the tree bed was covered with many petals, that were new to the branches the year before, and this year the fresh memories of March covered up the cold December...

Una looked at the name, the name which the trunk held and so did her heart cage the pain of the loss, but the branches spoke a different story... The story that needs to be heard and carefully felt too but human resilience proves itself to be superior than the overpowering but heart wrenching truth...

Back in March, this year, walking down the lane, Una had seen the same tree, with little new flowers and enchanting beauty of growth and it's would be thriving beauty...

Every new venture is meant to fall and thrive again... The beauty, the success and the happiness is for the moment (to be enjoyed in the moment)...

Even the "NATURE" is temporary bound to time,which is temporary itself... Even the nature is replaceable... Its "REPLACEABLE"...

On the same day, in the following year, the ground was filled up with the petals, that were new someday, it was the season of fall but it lacked pain, it lacked, it lacked "UNA"... Because everything is replaceable... The pain is replaceable... Cause temporary is permanent nature of nature...

-❤️ Uditi Chakraborty ❤️