ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: Who Are You?

...fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master of all four elements could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished- What the f-.

- Dream.

Something swung by me, I couldn't dodge it fast enough. Once I turned around I saw a boy standing in front of me with my sword stuck in the tree. He stood straight and held his sword as steady as possible pointed directly towards me. I could see his hand shiver as I tried to reach my hand over to free my own sword from the tree trunk.

He wore a tee-shirt with a small pixelated fire embroidered in the center, over a black long sleeve with Adidas sweatpants to match. Dark hair fluffed up on his head, sweat dripping down into a hidden white bandana wrapped tightly around his forehead, with two ribbons flowing out to rest on his back.

"Who are you?" He spoke cautiously, mutual fear being evident in his tone.

I looked up into his dark blue eyes, which if we weren't in this current situation I would say they were very mesmerizing, I clear my throat and gain enough courage to answer back, "I could say the same for you."

"I'm the one with the sword, and if I'm not mistaken it's pointed at you. And yours..." he tilted his head towards the tree where my sword was, "... is over there."

Not breaking eye contact. I looked over at the tree and grinned stupidly from the slight embarrassment. "You're right about that." I awkwardly chuckled. I let go of my sword that I couldn't yank out of the tree and lifted my hands up above my head, "Are you going to kill me now?"

He shifts his dark eyes away from me and relaxes his hand, pointing his sword towards the pixelated grass. "I can't remember much and I have no idea how I got here."

I gazed up at him quizzically, "Can you recall your name?"

He looked back at me and his eyes twinkled in remembrance, "I'm Sapnap." a small smile appeared on his face.

"Sapnap?" I test his name out loud, he grins and reaches his hand out to help me up. "Well, I'm Y/u/n."

。゚•┈୨☁୧┈•゚。

We both stayed silent for a moment, just looking at each other. "Well, Y/u/n I think we need to find somewhere to settle for the night, because the sun is almost-"

WHOOSH...

An arrow whizzed between us past our eyes and hit a tree, simultaneously we looked at the skeleton, "gone..." Sapnap finished his sentence as the skeleton reached for another arrow and took aim directly at me.

Sapnap reached his arm out and grabbed my wrist and continued to run off, I stumbled behind him until I managed to match his pace.

As we continued more mobs spawned around us; creepers, zombies, spiders, and even more skeletons. "Where are we going?!" I yelled through breaths.

"You think I know?!" Sapnap yelled over his shoulder. Barely audible through the wind.

I suddenly regain my ability to think straight, "We need to mine into a mountain and create a temporary shelter." I shout back at him as I looked at the nearby mobs.

"Let's just make a hole here." Sapnap replied as he began digging a staircase downward. "Hurry and help me Y/u/n!"

I scope the area once more and begin to dig down with him and barricade us in.