Carrying The Weight Of The World

As some of you may know, I have shared Carrying The Weight Of The World before. A little over a year ago, I decided to take it down and make some necessary changes. If you have read the previous version (the story was about 75% done back then), I think you'll still want to read these new chapters before picking up where the story left off. There are some (important) changes but the story itself still deals with the same "things".

I hope that this new version will do my characters more justice and that the story will be more mature. Not as in adult-material or R-rated, but in a way that shows my writing has improved since then. Carrying The Weight Of The World was my very first story and even though I felt strongly for my characters, having the story on here felt like leaving the house in nothing but my underwear. This time, I hope to feel fully clothed! So far, so good.

Once again, this is only a first draft (well, second attempt at a first draft) and I want you to know that it is okay to point out mistakes, inconsistencies, etc... If anything, I encourage you to do so because it really helps me improve my writing.

For now, I will be uploading twice a month - this means a new upload every two weeks and each time shortly after the weekend. If this upload-schedule changes, I will let you know.

All support is extremely appreciated so please don't hesitate to comment, vote, share, add this story to one of your reading lists, and/or becoming a fan, etc... Even though I will always try to write for myself in the first place, your support still makes my day!

Have fun reading!

- Vicky

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD

COPYRIGHT © 2012 Vicky Claerbout

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: This story, “Carrying The Weight Of The World ”, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues and associated content, is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Vicky Claerbout), and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not covered by this copyright. No copyright infringement intended

Important: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents and dialogues are products of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.