Lily's Nightmare

Past (1995)

"That was delicious Mrs. Weasley!" said Harry cheerfully, biting his chicken drumstick.

Mrs. Weasley smiled, her face blushing at the same time.

"I'm glad you liked it!" she said.

Albus, meanwhile, was sitting beside Scorpius and Rose m, still not trying to meet everyone's eyes; he still felt guilty for Sirius who had a bandage on his forehead after tumbling down the stairs.

"Are you okay Al?" Scorpius asked, patting his best friend's shoulder.

Albus nodded quickly.

"Sirius," Albus said weakly. "Are you sure you're alright? What if you might get a head injury, a very bad one."

"Nah," Sirius shrugged. "A bandaged head? I can manage that, I'm so strong."
Tonks chortled at this while Remus rolled his eyes.

"You see? Everything's fine now Al." Teddy assured his godbrother.
Albus then stood from his chair and said. "I'm going to bed."

He immediately left the kitchen briskly, as he ascended upstairs. All of them gave each other sad looks.

"He still feels guilty doesn't he?" said Ginny.

James gave his young mother a sad look, and bit his lip.

Hours later....

Lily found herself in Grimmauld Place's hallway. It was more darker and gloomy than she had ever imagined; the portraits had seemed to have vanished, and more cobwebs were visible on the ceiling.

The room looked as if though a large earthquake shook the whole house, flower vases and picture frames were shattered on the floor.

"Lily! Lily!"

"James?"

"Come over here! Got something to show you!"

She ran towards the other room, and burst the door opened, her jaw dropped.

Her friends and family were lying on the floor, twitching and screaming in pain. Among them were her parents, aunts and uncles and cousins.

"Make it stop! Make it stop! Please!" Ginny begged, tears started falling from her eyes.

"Lily!" her siblings screamed in agony.
She ran towards to help them; but as she was a few inches near them, a length of silver shimming rope unfolded out of thin air and binded her as she fell on the floor.

"You silly girl," a voice hissed. "I can't believe you really fell for my good impression of your foolish brother's voice."

A figure emerged; Lily's eyes widened. The woman's eyes were striking brown eyes which had deep circles under it and her hair was that of a silvery color with tips of blue, but was more frizzy and her face was pale.

Lily gasped. "Delphi, I thought you were locked up in Azkaban.

Delphi smirked as Lily addressed her name. "Oh," she said evilly. "I managed to escape, it's been a lot more easier without the dementors guarding you; I've heard that your brother brought another time turner and brought you all to the past eh?"

"What do you care?" Lily said coldly.

"Ever since your stupid parents and their friends had me locked up in Azkaban I've been planning for revenge; and your father was the reason I lost my father, the greatest wizard in the world!"

"No!" Lily shouted. "He deserved to die! Albus Dumbledore was greater than Voldemort."

"And your pathetic grandmother," said Delphi. "Took my mother as well."
"She almost killed my mother you lunatic!"

"Crucio!" Delphi yelled.

Lily twitched in pain. She felt as though she was being burnt alive, but she tried to fight it.

"And now is the time they'll be receiving it, along with your brothers and cousins."

Delphi raised her hand from her pocket, as Lily was trying to break free from the rope.

"Crucio!"

The Weasleys and Potters further gasped and screamed in pain and agony. "Please stop it!" Lily begged the witch. Delphi didn't seem to mind or listen, and after a few moments she once again raised her wands at Lily's family.

"Avada Kedavra!"

Lily woke up with a jolt, she looked around and saw she was back at Grimmauld Place, Hermione and Ginny were peacefully sleeping beside her. She wiped the sweat from her forehead, trying to recover from the nightmare and began to sob.

"Lily? What's wrong?" Ginny asked, who awoke from her sleep.
"I had a nightmare," Lily cried. "You, Dad, Albus and James, everyone were being — oh I don't know how to explain it."

"Hush now, I'm here. It was just a dream; it wasn't real," Ginny told her, giving her a tight embrace, which seemed to sooth Lily. "You better go back to sleep, Mum will kill me if she saw you crying, thinking I made you cry."

Lily slowly went back to sleep, and was followed by her mother, who was embracing her tightly.